The place was really nice, just 300 m from Nation, streets full with Restaurants, Pubs, Bars, opened until 2.00 , a non stop shop were you can buy what you need, near the metro line 1. Liviu from reception desk was really helpful even if I arrived late in the night, very courteous, professional and willing to help with the surroundings. The rest of the reception staff were the same, nothing bad to say about them... I had no breakfast because near us is full of places waiting to be explored, with a rich variety at a decent price. rooms a bit old but clean and this is the most important stuff. interior gardens gives you a romantic felling about the place with the stairs. for a 3 star hotel... i can only give them 5 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel is on the stylish Rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, central to historical Parisian sites including the Place de la Bastille, the Marais district, the Place des Vosges, and the Place de la Nation. The hotel is decorated in an Art Deco style with furniture and art from the 1930s; a pretty courtyard features private gardens and terraces. Spacious and air-conditioned guestrooms are decorated with contemporary furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Patio Saint Antoine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western - Le Patio Saint-Antoine Hotel Paris
- Le Patio St Antoine Paris