This was our second visit to Novotel Paris Les Halles and even better than the first. Its location cannot be bettered in the entire Accor chain - or even any other chain. An easy after dinner stroll takes you round Notre Dame via the Pont Neuf. On the doorstep is Les Halles mall and also the transport hub of Chatelet Les Halles which will take you anywhere. We even walked to the Arc de Triomphe, although that's ambitious. The shopping mall is being rebuilt but the stores on the Rue de Rivoli have been transformed in the last year, with all the high value / medium price chains well represented.
The buffet breakfast and dinner are hugely enjoyable and diverse. Our rooms were Novotel at its best. The downside was that the underground parking is also being rebuilt but the alternative parking is very close by. It is expensive by Novotel standards but not by Paris standards.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Paris Les Halles Hotel Paris
- Novotel Paris Les Halles Hotel
- Accor Paris Les Halles
- Novotel Paris
- Paris Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Paris Les Halles is a 4 star hotel in the centre of Paris with direct Metro and RER train connections to Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports, the major train stations, Disneyland Paris and major Paris attractions including the Pompidou Centre, the Louvre, Notre Dame and more. The hotel offers 285 rooms, nine meeting rooms for conferences and seminars. Ideal for a business trip or holiday in Paris, the hotel also features a bar, restaurant and a quiet patio to ensure you a pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Paris Les Halles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.