This hotel is a kind of boutique small old hotel which has an intimacy and ambiance. We stayed there after we had read the good reviews on tripadvisor and due to its location.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, the breakfast made us feeling like home! The juice was fresh and natural so was the bread and the deciduous French cheese!
The beds are comfortable and soft. The room was well-cleaned and neat.
However, there are some comments that I want to mention here :
1. The elevator is quite slow. The receptionist says that it is set that way to keep the silence!
2. The coffee in the breakfast room could be better.
3. It would be better to have an Nespresso machine in the room instead of Bosch.
4. There is ONLY one English channel (CNN) in the rooms, why not more since there are many English speaking guests in the hotel ?
5. The ventilation in the bathroom isn't functioning so well, humidity gets on the mirror and walls, or was it just our room. I don't know.
In general our whole experience was really good.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel d Aubusson
- d Aubusson Hotel Paris
- Hotel Daubusson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stylish and very attractive Hotel d’Aubusson is housed in a true Parisian mansion dating back to 1634 and located in the very heart of Saint Germain des Prés, a stone’s throw away from the renowned Pont Neuf bridge and within easy walking distance to The Louvre museum, the Orsay museum, Ile Saint Louis and the Notre Dame cathedral. Boasting discrete luxury, Louis XV furniture, original Aubusson tapestries and a wonderful wood burning fireplace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hotel d'Aubusson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.