This hotel really is in the best area of Paris for sightseeing (5 mins walk across the river to the Versailles Palace), and for shopping. It is on a little street that in just a couple of minutes from the river, but is surrounded by great shopping streets and loads of little bistros and art galleries.
I travel to Paris a lot on business and have always stayed further out towards La Defense (where my office is), but I will never stay anywhere else again!
The staff were all lovey, and the owner was there and was so sweet and really friendly; it genuinely feels like a home away from home with all their family photos around the place and a lovely warm feel.
I am recommending this hotel to everyone from business associates to friends looking for romantic break ideas - you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, AvailPro and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris