“Disgusting Commercial Con” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Paris en Scene - Diner croisiere

Paris en Scene - Diner croisiere
Quai des Orfevres | Pont St Michel, 75015 Paris, France (Ile de la Cite / Ile Saint-Louis)
+33 1 41 41 90 70
Website
Improve this listing
Visit Paris en Scene - Diner croisiere like an insider
$44*
and up
Ranked #586 of 1,131 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Every evening all year long. Large choice of boardings ((18h, 19h45, 21h30 Sunday to Thursday + 23h15 on Friday and Saturday). All seats with window-view. Large club" armchairs". 3 Terraces (inc. One upper deck).Brunch on Sunday at 12h30.
Ashbourne
“Disgusting Commercial Con”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

Dont go...at any cost. It lasts only an hour. Far too short. No interest by the company in telling you about Paris and the buildings each side of the River. They dont do that. They SELL PHOTOS incessantly. In an hour they have to move fast so they use false charm to get you to buy a THEIR photos which they develop whilst you are on board and then charge you for them..
Take your own photos...We have mobiles now..!
Food rubbish...and they offer a bottle of Champagne on one of the cruises...you have to gulp it down one hour..!
Nightmare they kept chaging the departure point and expecting you to get to another point quickly when you dont even know Paris. It was the most stressful part of our stay and the most dissapointing too.

Visited May 2012

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
St. Paul MN
10 attraction reviews
“Skip the dinner, go on a boat tour.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

The food was so bad we couldn't eat most of it. The cruise only had about 15 couples and left me feeling that they won't be around much longer. They try to get you to take photos and sell them to you. Take your own photo.

Visited May 2012
Oslo, Norway
“Charged my credit card twice”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I went on this cruise by coincidence. I was slightly hungry, and saw this sign, offering a three course meal and a cruise for 39 €. OK, I could have a nice meal and some sight seeing as well, I thought. If I knew what was ahead of me, I would never have entered the boat.

The guiding was prerecorded, and broadcasted thtough speakers. However, volume was low, and the employees talked so loud amongst themselves that I gave up on trying to listen to the guiding. There were less than 10 other guests on board. The three clurse meal was served all at once. And I wouldn't have recognised this as a three course meal if I hadn't read the sign stating that a three course meal would be served.

The thing that really puts me off, is that they charged my credit card twice. I noticed when paying that something went wrong, and they asked for my credit card once more. I asked if there was a risk of me being charged twice. No, they said. Well, they lied. I was charged twice. I contacted them when I noticed this after returning from Paris. They seemed to be willing to refund my excess payment, but after I gave my bank account details, I never heard from them again, in spite of me writing several times.

Stay away from this company. Take some other boat trip. And if you do enter this boat, pay cash. Do not give them your credit card.

Visited April 2012
Galati, Romania
“Just unforgetable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

A pleasant cruise on Seine with a beautifull boat, excellent food & drinks, nice crew. If you want to visit Paris, you should have this in your schedule.

Visited February 2012
Paris
49 attraction reviews
“Paris en scène”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

Nothing special for gastronomy. Just expensive for tourists. No one Parisian on bord !