“Good option for vegan food in Paris” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Loving Hut

Loving Hut
92, Boulevard de Beaumarchais, 75011 Paris, France (République)
+33 1 48064384
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,956 of 13,456 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian, Healthy
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: République
“Good option for vegan food in Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We visited last weekend, and was finding it hard to find good vegetarian food in Paris. We were recommended Loving Hut Paris and enjoyed a good meal in Paris (finally!). Although not as good as the London Edgware brand in my opinion (in terms of food quality and range...the range is slighly limited here) it was still good food with very friendly staff.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

West Mids
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Cold, wet and slightly ravenous, we stumbled upon The Loving Hut one day in Paris (November 2013 to be exact)
We went inside, were seated by the counter and relaxed as we browsed through the menu in the chilled out atmosphere.
There was so much to choose from but we decided on a cheeseburger and fries main and New York Chicken Strips. Hungry, and cold in Paris, the only thing I wanted to eat was yummy comfort food and I have to tell you, this was the best meal I had eaten that weekend! 'In Paris? Really? The best meal you could have had was a vegan cheeseburger and chicken strips?' That's right! I bloody loved it!!

It was reasonably priced but I have to tell you, it was probbaly the best vegan cheeseburger I had eaten. The vegan cheese was so rich and creamy, melted to the the perfect consistancy.
Ooh, I'm hungry now.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
london
“Great Vegan venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had a great meal here in March 2014. The restaurant was easy enough to find, being on a fairly main road, and we were able to pinpoint it on googlemaps. The waitress was friendly and spoke English. We shared a delicious starter that was called something like 'Delight of the seven seas'. I wish we had ordered one each, it was great and had a rather mackerel like taste. Nest we chose a vegan cheeseburger and kebab skewers with sald, which we shared. Again both of these dishes were delicious, and the cashew nut, carrot and apple 'slaw' served with the kebabs was really tasty. We were full at this point and decided to ask to take away our desserts, which were packaged up for us in plastic containers with spoons. We also bought some shitake mushroom pate for breakfast the next morning. It was all delicious. I am sure when we return to Paris that we will also be visiting Loving Hut again for both the food and service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle-under-Lyme, United Kingdom
“Very good, for vegetarians, reasonably priced for Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went with our 3 children whilst staying in Paris for 2 weeks in August. Only I am vegetarian, but my children will try pretty much anything.

We selected a wide range of food, tofu and vegetable dishes, and at the end of the meal, the plates were empty, which is always a good sign.

The Service was very good, and helpful, and we had hoped to re-visit (another positive sign) for our wedding anniversary, but they are closed sunday evenings, so we went elsewhere to the Gentle Gourmet Restaurant near the Bastille instead.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Tasty Vegan Dishes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is part of the International chain of Loving Hut restaurants. It was a small but nicely decorated restaurant. The menu is quite varied, with dishes ranging from veggie burgers to samosas! I had the quiche, which was nicely done and didn't taste overly 'tofu' like.
One great thing about this restaurant is the vegan croissants I was able to buy and take back to our hotel. It was nice to be able to enjoy this treat in Paris.

Visited September 2013