“Mediocre club for a five star price” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Le Cabaret

Le Cabaret
Paris, France (Louvre / Place Vendôme)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #136 of 313 Nightlife in Paris
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
10 attraction reviews
“Mediocre club for a five star price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I went to Paris recently with my fiance, and one evening I wanted to check out the nightlife, so we went to Le Cabaret for some drinks and dancing. And I was not impressed.
Maybe I'm a strict judge because I've been to nightclubs all over Toronto and Las Vegas, but for a city as exquisite as Paris, I was expecting a gorgeous and glamorous club. But it was just so-so. I mean it was nice; nice booths, a big bar, and a nice dance floor, but it was nothing special. Nothing memorable.
It was 20 euros to get in, so I was expecting a Vegas level club, but it was underground, and small, and no one was even that dressed up. Maybe that's just normal for Europe nightlife I guess.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Not worth the admission, and you're better off just going to a bar or restaurant for drinks. We left after and hour and a half.

Visited May 2012

Columbus, Ohio USA
4 attraction reviews
“Moulin Rouge floor show is a must see.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

The Moulin Rouge floor show is something I will never forget I've been to Las Vegas but the Moulin Rouge is simply said just the best in all the world. The costumes, the comedy, the men, the ladies, the animals they bring onto the stage all A+. You'll love it every minute of it.

Visited March 2012
Marrakech, Morocco
12 attraction reviews
“GREAT CLUB AND GOOD DJ RESIDENT THERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

Hi there!
great place to enjoy a hype place with a very good location just in rue ST Honoré and museum of Louvre:
the design of the place is FAB.
you must book in advance to have a luck to have your own table.
Girls are really pretty here and they look like having a good " door guy" who welcome you at the entrance.
GOOD PLACE!
Cheers! Oliver Behar from Marrakech.

Visited May 2011
Genoa, Italy
23 attraction reviews
“Nice club. Young elegant people. Good music. A bit expensive.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2011

I've seen many clubs and this is a very good one for me..I enjoyed it so much but i suggest to take a reservation in advance!!!

Visited February 2010