“Special afternoon tea” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   31 Av George V | 8th Arr., 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Élysées)   |
Ranked #13 of 1,793 hotels in Paris
Paris, France
“Special afternoon tea”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

N is my first hotel review so this might be a little tricky for me. The George V was an amazing place. The flowers were gorgeous, the service was excellent, and afternoon tea was delicious! They are child friendly and the piano was a big treat. It was completely charming. This time I was with my mother, but we hope to visit again with my aunt. I know she would love it!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!
We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that for you, "The George V was an amazing place"

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V.

1,127 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Beirut, Beyrouth, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The Four Seasons George V is such a unique hotel by all means. You enter the lobby and you are taken by the charm of this Palace. Everything from the flowers to the interior details, attention of the staff, food,..., SPA...
I had the chance to go in depth in all the property and all I can say: Thumbs Up for ALL.
Recommended for anyone looking for a great and unique stay/experience in a Luxury Palace in Paris.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your comment regarding your recent visit at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!
It is a great reward to read that for you everything was "Thumbs Up"
We will make sure to share your comment with our teams and we hope to see you again soon,

Warmest regards,

Lyon, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed at the George V for a weekend and the hotel is beauitful. There is a gorgeous flower display in the entry, chandeliers everywhere, very French Royalty / Versailles feeling. The staff and service are impeccable and my only regret was that I did not have the time to go swimming in the hotel pool! The room was beautiful. However, prices are extremely high but at least the food is spot on. My grandmother and I ordered hot chocolate for two and the check was 50€! Needless to say, the hot chocolate was spectacular, mais bon... We also had desert in the restaurant near the entry hall and everything was perfect. The hotel is in a great location, taxis are always available, and there is bacon on the menu for breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the Eiffel tower!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a beautiful comment regarding your stay at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!
It is a real delight to read that "everything was perfect" and we will make sure to share it with our teams.

We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest Regards,

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is actually my first time writing a review for a hotel, which is kind of odd, being that I travel so much. I just got back from Four Seasons George V this afternoon.

This is undoubtedly my favorite hotel in the world, and I say this from having not only traveled most of the world, but also staying in more then half of all of the Four Season hotels. I have been fortunate enough to stay in some of their top resorts like Four Seasons Bora Bora, Istanbul, and even had my wedding at Four Seasons Milan. But this hotel exudes an ambiance of elegance like no other place in the world. The facilities are impeccable, and the service is great.

There is no other hotel brand that maintains excellence across the board like the Four Seasons, but this hotel takes it to the next level and stands on its own.

This is my second time at George V, unfortunately cut short because my husband got the flu, but I plan to go back in a month or so. The hotel gave me no problem about leaving abruptly, which I greatly appreciated.If you are looking for a stay that is luxurious while in Paris, then this is the place to be.

My only issue is that I wish that the Four Seasons had some type of program for frequent guests. It would be nice to know that they appreciate their guests continued business. I spend about 1 month per year in their hotels, and I think that they have no clue, so my only suggestion is that they better integrate their CRM. With the amount of time and money I spend at their resorts, they should know how I take my coffee and what my blood type is.

But that is a corporate issue

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment about your experience at the Four Seasons Hotel George V, we are delighted to read that you had a memorable time among us!
Recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner.

We hope to see you again soon at the Four Seasons Hotel George V!

Kindest regards,

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

You get what your pay for at the George V...a 5 star experience with 5 star service. One of the best hotels in the world, hands down. Is it crazy expensive? Yes. Is it worth it? Yes. The staff here literally worships the ground you walk on and every request is met with a friendly smile. Definitely a place to add to your bucket list.

• Stayed May 2012
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that for you, George V is one of the best hotels in the world.

Sedona, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We spent about 5 days over New Years and really enjoyed ourselves. I totally enjoyed the high tea daily. The staff greeted us by name and did many, many things to help to provide us with vip seatings at shows and dinner reservations in the city. And most graciously helped us get eyeglasses repaired on New Years Eve. The hotel is not on the main thoroughfaire so it is pleasantly quieter. It is a short walk to the hustle bustle of Paris.
I highly recommend George V and look forward to our return. You will enjoy yourself guaranteed. Dms Sedona Az

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that you look forward to your return.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time at the George V and it was just as good as the first. The staff are attentive and remembered us (or their very good guest relations system did!) and we were made to feel like VIPs. We had arrived very early in the morning after an overnight flight from Singapore and they worked hard to get a room ready for us while we had breakfast. Breakfast that starts with a creme brûlée is always going to be a winner. The rooms are beautifully appointed and the Bulgari bathroom products are excellent. The bar and the Le Cinq restaurant are both fantastic. This is a very expensive hotel, sometimes excessively so, but needs to be treated as a destination in itself. Great for a honeymoon!

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
fsgeorgev, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and it is a great reward to read that for you, your second time at the George V was just as good as the first

Director of Marketing

Been to Four Seasons Hotel George V Paris? Share your experiences!