“The best hotel !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Plaza Athenee

You added Hotel Plaza Athenee to your Saves list
Hotel Plaza Athenee
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   25 avenue Montaigne | 25 Avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Elysees)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #7 of 1,773 Hotels in Paris
Shibuya, Japan
“The best hotel !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

I stayed there 3 nights last summer which was the most amazing experience!! The room was magnificent and the service was top notch. Concierge is there for you 24/7. It is walking distance from Eiffel tower and probably the best place for couples!!! I love it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
PlazaAthenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, May 6, 2014

THANK YOU for your generous support.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed being with us and we look forwrd to welcoming you once again after our reopening this summer.

François Delahaye

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Sofia, Bulgaria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

The Hotel Plaza Athenee in Paris is truly a hotel for the stars. Just looking at the list of movie stars and celebrities who have stayed in this hotel is mind boggling. So, if you have the money to afford the stay, then quickly book the room and chances are you will bump into a movie star and you can brag about it when you return home. Did you know Jackie Kennedy, Salma Hayek, Johnny Depp and Michael Jackson have stayed in this hotel? True to its stature the hotel is close to Champs-Élysées and the Eiffel Tower. Every facility is a designer facility and carries a well known name behind it. The most famous is the restaurant, being an Alain Ducasse restaurant. There are other restaurants in the hotel. The hotel’s USP is that it is a century old hotel with a rich legacy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
plazaathenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Dear Nicolas,
THANK YOU for your wonderful and kind words following your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed a amemorable moment and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again from Sofia.
Warm regards,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a memorable, significant birthday, envisioning a fabulous Parisian experience. I will always remember living in a fairy tale! The hotel was quintessentially French. Elegant. Beautiful. Impeccable decor and service.

• Stayed June 2013
plazaathenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

I am proud to read your review, I graciously thank you for your FIVE star TA review.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed being with us for a memorable birthday and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again after our reopening in June 2014.

Warm regards,
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you can afford Plaza Athenee, even for just one night, go ahead and treat yourself. It's pure luxury, private, and superlative service. I checked-in and didn't leave for 24 hours. I was on business and caught up on work. I look forward to my next trip here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
I sincerely thank you for your FIVE star TA review. I Hope to welcome you again after our reopening in June 2014.
Yours faithfully,
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Went with my son and Stayed for two nights.
Beautiful, clean, great staff, amazing guests and very elegant people. Great location and great service.
I have been in hotels everywhere on the planet, but this one got my son's and I attention. Highly recommended for families as well.
Two thymus up from us!

Room Tip: I believe all room are just perfect (based on what you can afford)
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

THANK YOU for your generous support.
We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed being with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again after our reopening in June 2014.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have stayed in the best hotels across the globe but this one wins my heart and my vote for the most charming Parisienne elegance ever. I have stayed here solo and with my amour and both times the lovely tea places the le bar with Thierry's inimitable cocktails left such a beautiful memory. The first stay I was single in the city not looking for love in Paris however the comfort I got at the plaza replaced all the love I needed. The next stay was during Paris fashion week and wow doesn't the hotel cater to all our hectic lifestyles j t aime plaza athenee

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the jardin are lovely with red canopies and quintessential charm
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

THANK YOU for your generous support.
I graciously and very sincerely thank you for your FIVE star TA review! Hoping to welcome you again after our reopening in June 2014.

New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Everything you touch is over priced. I know this is a plaza athenee in Paris in a prime location, however, the price was exorbitant compared to all the major cities in the world, like NY, HK, Tokyo and London. Continental breakfast 77 Euro!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor, which is always welcomed in order to make improvements for guests comfort and satisfaction.
We have taken good not of your remark regarding our prices. However, we wish to inform you that these fees are within the range of the rates applied in most Parisians hotels of the same category, as well as in other hotels of Dorchester Collection.
We very much hope to see you again in Paris and in the meantime, would like to thank you again for sharing your comments with us.
Yours sincerely,
François Delahaye.

Been to Hotel Plaza Athenee? Share your experiences!