“Plaza Athenee Rated Very High” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Plaza Athenee

You added Hotel Plaza Athenee to your Saves list
Hotel Plaza Athenee
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   25 avenue Montaigne | 25 Avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris, 75008 Paris, France (Champs-Élysées)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #21 of 1,792 Hotels in Paris
“Plaza Athenee Rated Very High”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Located in exclusive area. The hotel staff was terrific and was always ready to assist. My wife and I enjoyed walking around the area. The hotel will be closing in October for renovations and expansion.
We found the hotel very comfortable. Would return.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
plazaathenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
"Thank you", thank you for these words of praise and for your generous support.
I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed a nice moment with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again upon our reopening on June 1st 2014.

Warm regards.
François Delahaye

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been to Paris many times and have stayed in other palaces but never the Plaza Athenee prior to my visit in January with my husband. It is the place that I would hope to return to. I love the character of the hotel. Above all their service is the most gracious and for myself, that is the ultimate luxury!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
plazaathenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback which we are delighted to read.
We all hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.
Sincerely yours.
François Delahaye.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I visited the Plaza Athenee in March 2013 for my birthday weekend.
It is a very luxurious hotel situated on Avenue Montaigne which is close to the Théâtre des Champs Élysées and with great views of the Eiffel Tower across the bridge.
It is everything you would expect from a luxurious hotel part of the Dorchester collection with a price tag to follow.
My best tip and enjoyable part was a restaurant within the hotel 'Le Relais Plaza' the food is absolutely phenomenal and very good value for money.
The hotel definitely went the extra mile for my birthday and gave me wonderful gift of Corsican honey as a reminder ; I will definitely visit here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
plazaathenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Mrs Sal,
Thank you for your kind review of your brithday stay experience.
Hoping to be able to welcome you again,
Best regards,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

it was always my dream to Paris and once i had the chance and got the oppotunity to stay in the Athenee Plaza Hotel as i step in into their lobby i was so amaze with the beautiful & fantastic with luxury deco image of the exclusiveness. then i went to my room of my god my room was the view of the effel tower .the bed was so nice and comfortable spacious and nice bathroom with all the necessary amemnities all over the hotel was so nice and exclusive from lobby to restaurant and it it Dior spa was great . the door gift for every room was the disposal camera which i found it unit as i never come across any other hotels with this kind of brilliant ideas rahter than the boring fruit basket or praline to welcome their guest . this was my best vacation that i ever had .The staff was very helpfull and friendly as i was not good french language . they fore they help me alot. if ever i got a chance to be in paris again i will definately stay in The Athenee Plaza Hotel Again thank you to the staff and the management for good job well done keep it up

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
plazaathenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
I would simply like to thank you for these words of praise and for your generous support through Trip Advisor.
I am delighted to learn that one of your dream came true with us and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you once again to the Plaza Athénée.
Warm regards.
The Woodlands, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

A great place to stay on an anniversary trip to the beautiful city of Paris. Wonderful service and rooms and the best location - just minutes from the Champs Elysse. Plan on staying there next time we are in Paris.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor and my sincere thanks for your generous compliments.
Looking forward to welcome you to the Plaza Athénée for your next anniversary.
Yours sincerely,
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently stayed at the Plaza Athenee and it truly surpassed my expectation. It was my second trip to Paris and first time in this part of Paris and I just LOVED it! From the moment my mother arrived in the lobby we were greeted by name, and plans were in the works for dinners & tours. Everyone was always looking to go the extra mile and to create those special moments that we carry with us for a lifetime! I can't wait to come back!!

Room Tip: Our room was amazing the front of the hotel. A perfect view of the Eiffel Tower!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
plazaathenee, Directeur général at Hotel Plaza Athenee, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
We are very grateful for your kind words of praise,
With best regards,
Jakarta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My first time in Paris was like a dream and I could not have been more in love! Athenee exceeded all expectations by far. From the wine list, service, attention to detail, decor, bed and breathe taking views from my balcony, I had a hard time leaving to say the least.
I thought these kind of hotels died years ago. The "single serving" idea has brought about a compartmentalization of standard blah-rooms that I'm just honestly uncomfortable with when I holiday. I want to be taking care of, I want to be... I don't know, to feel if even for a week, I want to feel royal. This is point.
Every inch of Athenee was dripping with brilliance and love.
Ahhh, Champagne and bubble bathes! A girl could just die!
and never let me forget Paris... Je t'adore!

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you Shambalama for your kind and generous review ...."these kind of hotels" are indeed alive and in great form!
Hoping to welcome you again very soon for more champagne and bubbles,
François Delahaye

Been to Hotel Plaza Athenee? Share your experiences!