“Simply Delightful!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Bristol Paris

You added Le Bristol Paris to your Saves list
Le Bristol Paris
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   112 rue du Faubourg Saint Honore | 8th Arr., 75008 Paris, France   |
Ranked #1 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Los Angeles, California
“Simply Delightful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I've just returned to Los Angeles after spending a week at the Bristol. While this was my first stay here, it will certainly not be my last. From the welcoming smiles I received as I stepped from my car, to the warm greetings from Hannah as we checked in, it was clear that I was a treasured guest, or at least I was made to feel that I was. This continued throughout my stay, each and every day. I mustn't forget to compliment our concierge Domenique on his kindness and ability to secure impossible-to-get reservations for us, at a moment's notice; thank you, Dominique! The service and treatment in Epicure were no different, plus the food was magnificent! Our room was lovely, and the amenities provided just what we needed, along with a location that couldn't be beat. I've stayed in fine hotels around the world, but I can't remember when I've so enjoyed a stay. Thank you to all of the fine staff at Le Bristol for the fine treatment, and I look forward to returning soon!

Joseph S. Barba
Los Angeles, CA
USA

Room Tip: I'd suggest opting for a garden view room, rather than the Faubourg St. Honore view; it's ju...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Hotel Manager at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for writing such a positive review about Le Bristol Paris regarding your stay last April.

We are deeply touched to read that it will certainly not be your last stay amongst us. Please know that we will always do our utmost to ensure you have a seamless one.

We are delighted that you particularly appreciated the quality of our service and the thoughtfulness of our staff. We will make sure to share your positive feedback with all the team and especially Hannah from the Front Desk and Dominique from the Concierge team who felt honored that you singled them out.

We were delighted to read that you liked your room and that Epicure, our three-star Michelin restaurant was up to expectations.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again at Le Bristol Paris very soon and remain,

We hope to have the occasion of welcoming you back in a not too distant future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Buelach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have come to Le Bristol regularly since the Nineties, staying mostly one or two nights. The consistent friendliness of the staff paired with its very professional attitude , the exquisite rooms (always with a big bathroom), the beautiful garden, the location and much more brought me to the conclusion that Le Bristol is simply the best Hotel in Europe. Just a detail: I once forgot some not very important documents in the room. I did not bother but when I came back three months later, the envelope was waiting for me on the desk. I simply have not found a better Hotel over all these years.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being so thoughtful in giving your appreciation of the time spent with us during your stay in April.

Needless to say, we were thrilled that you had a memorable experience and that you found the staff friendly and very professional. Please know that we will be sure to share your positive feedback with all of the team.

We were sincerely touched to read how much you appreciated your room and the size of the bathroom, and not to speak of our garden that you may have witnessed in the final days of restoration. It is more beautiful than ever. It is truly satisfying to know that your experience amongst us met with your expectations and that, for you, Le Bristol is the best Hotel in Europe.

We were particularly pleased that you very much enjoyed the delicate attention of our team who kept your documents from your previous stay, until your return visit to the Hotel.

We hope to have the occasion of welcoming you back in a not too distant future, and I look forward to seeing you at that time.

Towaco, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at this gorgeous property. The location is very central to a lot of attractions in Paris. OR, you could just stay in the hotel and enjoy the bars (the bartender was recently awarded, top mixologist in France), restaurants, spa, swimming pool, etc......Jeremy checked me in very quickly and was so kind. He told me to make myself at home. My room wasn't quite ready, so Jeremy took my overnight bag and led me to the bar. He ordered my drink for me and said he would see me again shortly. He wasn't kidding, within a fee minutes, he came to tell me my room was ready. I took my drink to the room. My overnight bag was in my room waiting for me. Jeremy gave me a quick tour of my room and reminded me to make myself at home. There was a beautiful selection of fruit waiting for us and a chocolate cake that I couldn't touch until my husband arrived. I went to the lobby area to wait for my husband to arrive. We had a dinner reservation at 114 Faubourg. While I was waiting, Stephanie from Guest Relations came over and asked me how I was enjoying my stay so far. I was very impressed that she was obviously busy with much more important guests then me (there are some famous people staying/living at the hotel right now) but she took the time to talk with me. I have the feeling that she treats everybody as if they are a VIP! Finally, my husband arrived. I was starving. I didn't want to eat too much at lunch as I knew we were in for a treat at dinner. Everything we ate, just melted in your mouth. I love the open kitchen so you can watch them prepare the courses. The server was very nice and helpful. She helped my husband pick out what wine paired with what dish. When it came time for dessert, we didn't know how we could fit one more thing in our stomaches. We each chose a dessert and decided to share. Our server brought an extra dessert she thought we would also like. When we rolled ourselves back to our room, there were roses and rose petals all over the bed. Around the bathtub, were rose petals and candles! So romantic. My husband thought that I had arranged this but I hadn't. The next morning after having a lovely breakfast in the room, we sadly had to check out. I called room service to ask if they could bring up a box so we could take the uneaten cake home with us. They came up a short while later and brought us a fresh cake. Service, service, service! When checking out, Jeremy wasn't at the front desk and he told the person at the desk to call him as he wanted to say goodbye! I felt like we are old friends. For sure I will return to this Parisian gem and tell everybody I know!

Room Tip: Every room is unique and nicely decorated. Even their standard size rooms are very spacious. We wer...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directrice at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear guest,

We were delighted to read your very positive posting on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us in April. It goes without saying that all our guests are ‘very important people’, so I am thrilled that you were made to feel special. After all it was a most important occasion, both birthday and wedding anniversary celebrations.

We have shared your very kind words with Jeremy, Stephanie, and all the staff with whom you came in contact, from Room Service, 114 Faubourg, to the Housekeeping and Amenties’team, and of course to our new Bar, with Maxime our Meilleur Ouvrier de France for mixology. Although you found the location very convenient, the fact that you found all the staff thoughtful makes us so very pleased.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write.

Yours sincerely,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've stayed in everything from a royal suite to a regular room and thought they were each and every one of rooms comfortable and so good.I'd like the service of Bristol staff has always been friendly and helpful.It's expensive but as for me Bristol is the best location in ideal Paris.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directrice at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

We would like to express appreciation for your kind words following your stay with us.

It is a real pleasure to know that you found Le Bristol to be your favorite place to now stay in Paris, and in your opinion, the best location. Your praise on the quality of service is certainly the most important compliment to us. Please know that we will be sure to share your positive feedback with all of our staff.

In order to ensure the quality of the accommodation and the comfort of each guest, we have a preventive maintenance program in place continually. We are glad to read that your suite met with your expectations.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again at Le Bristol Paris and remain,

Yours Sincerely,

Paris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed at the Bristol over the Easter week end and I must say it was an amazing experience.
The hotel staff was so nice and extremely competent, they attended our every need. The concierge was able to find us a train ticket to Angouleme at the last minute and took care of everything as they did during our whole stay.
It was truly a memorable week end and I recommend it to anyone who might be hesitating with maybe the Shangrila or the mandarin oriental for instance as you ll really have the spirit of Paris at the Bristol which is harder to believe you ll get at any other similar 5 stars.
But, yes there s always a but! The only downside is that at the bar they have garlic everywhere !! But other than that the food is of course soooo good
Enjoy your stay !

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay at Le Bristol during your Easter weekend.

Needless to say we were thrilled that you had a memorable week and that you found the staff particularly friendly and competent. We will make sure to share your positive feedback with all the team, especially with the concierges who took care of your special requests.

It is a great honor to read that you can recommend our Hotel to anyone who would come to Paris. We are also delighted to know that you enjoyed Eric Frechon’s cuisine. We have noted that you found that we use a lot of garlic however. We are very grateful for your remarks.

Once again, thank you for your kind words, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back at Le Bristol Paris.

Yours sincerely,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

What can I say?! The hotel le bristol is absolutely superb in every aspect. Our check in was smooth and fast, very attentive staff, fantastic spacious room, you cant ask for more! Highly recommend. Will definitely return.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directrice at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for being so thoughtful in giving your appreciation of the time spent with us.
We were touched to read your kind words towards Le Bristol and to know that you highly recommend our Hotel.

Your praise and comments on the quality of service and the carefulness of our staff are surely one of the best compliments you could ever make to us.

I was also truly happy to read your positive feedback on the decoration and the size of our rooms as a nice reward to our continuous effort to meet our clients’ expectations.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This past March, my husband and I took our two boys (ages 8 and 13) along with my in-laws to Paris. It was the first trip for my boys and I wanted everything to be wonderful. I spent a great deal of time planning the trip, and the choice of hotel was of particular importance-- as I felt it would set the tone for the entire experience. I am accustomed to staying at nice hotels and my standards are quite high: the Bristol did not disappoint. It was lovely in every way. The service and attitude among those serving was outstanding-- we never had to wait for anything. They were especially accommodating for the kids and making sure that they had all they needed-- including child-size bathrobes and little stuffed animals waiting for them upon arrival-- not to mention cookies and candy as well! The rooms and bathrooms are very large and elegantly decorated. The food at the hotel restaurants was superb!!! At the top of the hotel is a lovely spa and pool designed as a ship-- the kids loved that! When we needed a very late check-out for my in-laws, the hotel was once again accommodating. Also, we arrived very early in the morning and because our booked rooms were not yet ready they upgraded us into larger rooms so we wouldn't have to wait-- they could see that the kids were tired after a long trip. Basically, they did whatever they could to make the visit as terrific as possible. And, of course, the location speaks for itself! I give the Bristol my highest recommendation and will very happily return there on my next trip to Paris.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directrice at Le Bristol Paris, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Lisa,

Your praise on the quality of service is certainly the most important compliment to us. Particular attention is given to each and every guest in order to constantly meet their expectations.

We are thrilled to read that your children very much enjoyed their time at our pool as well as the dedicated amenities.

Your positive comments regarding our state-of-the-art accommodation and decoration represent story recognition of our continuous efforts to offer a faultless experience.

Your special mention to our superb cuisine is a very nice reward. Be assured that our staff was honored to receive your positive feedback.

On top of it, we are pleased to learn that you enjoyed our Spa and that you were entirely satisfied about the choice of Le Bristol for your family holiday.

We could not be more pleased to know that you loved our ideal location in the heart of Paris delivering a pure Parisian experience.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in a not too distant future, and I personally hope to have the pleasure of meeting you at that time

Hotel Manager

Been to Le Bristol Paris? Share your experiences!