“what a beautiful day we spent with...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Be my love in Paris Private Tours

Be my love in Paris Private Tours
60 rue Saint Antoine, 75004 Paris, France (Hôtel-de-Ville)
Improve this listing
Ranked #485 of 728 Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a private tour company, offering personalized service. With us, you can book, for example, one of our Gourmet Tour, Shopping Tour and Sightseeing walking Tours in Paris (Montmartre, Le Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Tour Eiffel...).Be my love in Paris is not the regular guided tour. Visitors live a true immersion into Parisians daily life! As they wander from shops to street markets, tourists will discover French cuisine and the customs of the inhabitants of Paris.And, unique in Paris, we propose the most romantic guided tour in Paris with a final wedding proposal in front of the Eiffel Tower. Ask for more infos.
Paris, France
“what a beautiful day we spent with...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2010 via mobile

what a beautiful day we spent with Emmanuel! We didn't know Paris at all and were in town for only two days so we had very little time to see the city's spots. Our guide (Emmanuel) came to pick us up at the hotel and we went directly to Montmartre to discover the Sacré-Coeur and Place du Tertre. He showed us that this neighborhood was a real old little village. We loved it!
Then, we went to the Louvre museum, the Tuileries gardens and the Concorde: what a beautiful view! We saw the obelisk, which actually comes straight from Egypt! Awesome! And of course the Champs- Elysees.
Emmanuel even guided us in the center of the Arc du Triomphe to explain its history and many interesting anecdotes. After that, we headed to the Eiffel Tower. One single word to describe this day : outstanding! We would have never known as many things on our own as we discovered.
We had a terrific day!

Camarillo, California
“Sweet, fun, charming tour guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2010

I met Emmanuel through the hostess from the apartment we were staying at in Paris. He was so accomodating, we booked him the day before our tour. He even came to the apartment we were staying at to pick us up! He was so friendly and funny, it was like going on a trip with an old friend! He is very knowledgeable and intelligent. He also asked us if we needed breaks or anything to eat, he was so considerate. I hope to see him again when I go back to Paris!

akron, ohio
“Excellent Tour Guide in Paris.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

I was on my own in Paris for only one day at the beginning of August 2010 and wanted to take in as much as possible. Alexandre at Unique Paris (a concierge) found Emmanuel for me as a tour guide. He was right there when I arrived at Paris Nord and stayed with me until I boarded to leave. He and the tour were really wonderful. It was just the two of us, and I felt like I was being shown around by an old friend. He is a native Parisian and is quite knowledgeable, yet humble. He knows his history and is willing to learn about you and fit the tour to your needs. If you are in Paris I would highly recommend you book him for a tour. I can't imagine someone better. And you don't have to be a couple or a group to secure him as a tour guide.