“His Act Will Stay With You!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of How to become Parisian in one hour?

How to become Parisian in one hour?
24 Boulevard Poissonniere | Theatre des Nouveautes, 75009 Paris, France (République)
+33 6 98 57 45 98
Ranked #68 of 729 Activities in Paris
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: SMASH HIT SHOW 100 % IN ENGLISH IN PARIS ! Don’t wait and come to THE training approved by more than 300 000 spectators ! This is THE ESSENTIAL SURVIVAL GUIDE to enjoy Paris !NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDRENS UNDER 16 !
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Peachtree City, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
“His Act Will Stay With You!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband, 21 year old daughter & I went to see this comedy act last Friday night. We had no idea what to expect from a one man act. I am happy to say that we enjoyed the show very much. He showed us how the Parisians: dine, shop, meet people in a bar, ride the metro, get a cab ~ it is all hilarious! His facial expressions really make the show. And I should mention, LOVED the venue, seats & curtain in Parisian red velvet….ooo, la, la!! The cost was 31 euros per person.

Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
61 attraction reviews
“A good laugh for an 1 hour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Watched the show after reading reviews on TA. Certainly a must-watch in Paris. Olivier's facial expression, good sense of humour throughout give us some inside knowledge of being a Parisian. The theatre was very packed, it's still worth watching!

Visited March 2014
graz, austria
3 attraction reviews
“Hilarious and true!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

This was recommended by a friend and we have since recommended it to every foreigner in Paris. The show is brilliant, observant and true to life. Olivier Giraud surely has a great career before him. The show is entirely in English and thus great for visitors who do not speak French but still want to go to a Parisian theatre. You really need to see this show for yourself, you won't regret it, I promise.

Visited December 2013
Paris, France
14 attraction reviews
“Really fun for English speaking visitors”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I took my non French speaking friends here for them to learn a few French words and "French culture". Of course it was a spoof, but funny. We all enjoyed ourselves. Since we were a group and reserved a bit late, we were assigned to the last rows which are crowded and uncomfortable plus the acoustics aren't great. It was much more fun closer to the stage when we went to test it out!

Visited April 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“OMG!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

OMG, it was hilarious! It's been months since I've seen the show and I still talk about it. I wasn't sure what to expect going in but was pleasantly surprised. I liked how he hung around to take photos after the show.

Visited July 2013