“An Absolute Must for the Louvre - A+ Tour” 5 of 5 stars

More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours in Paris
Austin, Texas
31 attraction reviews
“An Absolute Must for the Louvre - A+ Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

First, you must see the Louvre when in Paris. I had a few people tell me it is too big, too many people, too tourist'y, etc. Don't believe any of this. The place is AWESOME. You will be totally blown away by it.

That said, you really need to use a tour guide when seeing it. It is simply way too big to do on your own and you will waste tons of time figuring out where everything is. This is why Paris Muse is great. Our tour guide Kelly was fantastic - she is an Art History PhD student at MIT and as you can imagine, she knew her stuff. It was very, very interesting doing this tour with someone who knows the art so well. She also kept a good pace on the tour and covered basically everything I wanted to see in 2.5 hours. Just the right amount of time.

I do a lot of tours when I travel and this is one of the best I have done. Bravo to Kelly and Paris Muse!

Visited July 2013

Paris, France
6 attraction reviews
“Paris muse louvre treasure hunt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I was skeptical due to the cost but Emma did not disappoint. Our kids have been to the Louvre ( reluctantly ) at least 6 times prior and never have they been willing to spend almost 3 hours happily inside. Emma was fantastic! Worth every cent.

Visited July 2013
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
“Paris Muse Louvre Quest Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We did this tour with our three kids, ages 8, 12 and 14. They all enjoyed it tremendously. The tour was a great introduction to the Louvre and hit the major highlights. Our tour guide Inge was very knowledgable. They kids were captivated by her. The tour was so good they wanted to do more the next day!

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
“Money well spent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I am so glad that I opted for this tour! The tour was initially supposed to be my daughter age 7, myself, my gf and her daughter age 7 however they ended up getting sick so it was just my daughter and myself. Anyways we had Alexandra and she instantly clicked w my daughter. The tour was just the right amount of time and my daughter was very captivated the whole time. They give the kids their own little clue notebook to work out of and it is extremely interactive. As you know the Louvre can be quite overwhelming and this tour really captures many of the highlights of things you really wouldn't want to miss.

Houston, Texas
“Paris Muse Louvre Treasure Hunt Tour for Families”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We recently visited the Louvre for the Treasure Hunt Tour with Paris Muse. Our guide was Kristen and she was fantastic! Brimming with knowledge and enthusiasm, Kristen taught us about Hammurabi, the Venus de Milo, Nike, sphinx, the Mona Lisa, the origins of the Louvre and so much more! Kristen made the difference between us actually learning quite a bit versus just strolling around. We are so glad we booked a tour with Paris Muse! Thank you!