“ONLY Way to Run Paris!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 85 Outdoor Activities in Paris
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Paris Running Tour is the first Parisian Jogging Tourist agency (SightJogging or SightRunning).ParisRunningTour proposes travellers, Tourist Jogging circuits either from their hotels or a Parisian tourist place to visit Paris in an original way
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“ONLY Way to Run Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

From start to finish, this was an incredible experience. Jean-Charles met me at my hotel and catered to what type of running experience I wanted. He had a map with a route and let me set the pace. Since I was more interested in the obscure history of the city, he guided the tour to places and monuments I would have missed as "a regular tourist." His insight, humor and tidbits almost made me forget I was actually running the city. All said and done we did over 8 miles, he took great pictures and I had them in a drop box within hours of the run! If I ever get back to Paris, I would sign up to do this again!

Visited April 2014

Pitea, Sweden
“Tres bien! Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

I booked this online as a surpise for my wife on her 40th birthday. The guide met up at the hotel and off they Went. My wife returned with a big smile and tons of new knowledge about the city of Paris! ! She was totally amazed and excited about it afterwards. She said that the guide (Jean-Charles) was a fantastic and enthusiastic guide.
When we later on that day walked through Paris she could tell me a lot of things that she Heard during the trip. Which was fun and great for her, since when we are on holidays it´s mostly I who act as a tour guide...
We will definitely come back to do Another route!

Visited April 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“The best way to see Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was really looking forward to this and was not disappointed. Jean-Charles met me at my hotel with a map and camera. He explained our route before and afterward. He gave me a fantastic tour of the Left Bank, and I learned so much of the history of Paris. He did a great job! We ran about six miles and this was so much better than trying to see Paris from a bus. He took lots of pictures so that I could share them with friends and family. What a great idea! I wish I could have done this in every city. This is the best way to tour a city!

Visited March 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“The best way to tour Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Jean-Charles met us at our hotel in late December 2013, early morning on our first full day in Paris. It was our first experience with a running tour so we weren't sure what to expect but Jean-Charles showed us the map he had put together, quickly explained where we were going and off we went. Jean-Charles was amazing and his knowledge of Paris' history so informative. It was an excellent way to learn the City and helped us plan the rest of our trip. We stopped along the route to learn more history and to take pictures as we wanted. We covered just over 10k at a pace that was tailored to our speed. Afterwards Jean-Charles provided us with great pictures to share with friends and family. We highly recommend this - it is truly the best way to tour Paris!

Visited December 2013
New York City, New York
“Still Remember the run! AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Jean-Charles met us at out hotel and away we went. Why do a bus tour when you can see the city at your pace. Jean-Charles and his knowledge of Paris history was amazing. The run was great and we were able to run it in a way that it was over before we knew it. You will not regret it......

Visited April 2013