i'd like to share my experience in this apartment. You'd better note that the host makes her living not by doing this B&B management. Her main job seems English teaching. So i propose you don't expect the service level as the one in hotels..
1. appearance: very nice looking Parian apartment as you can see the pictures in this website. And the host is quite kind and beatiful.
2. bed: it hurt our backs. the bed was too soft for us. most uncomfortable bed among 3 B&B and 4 hotels we experienced in our journey. So we had to sleep on the floor..it was much better.
3. cleanness: it was normal. you should know the bed sheets are not changed during your stay..actually we saw crumpled dirty blue socks under the bed..
4. silence?: very silent village. it is not noisy. but the floor is too old so it makes noise whenever you walk. not sure all the floor in Paris are the same. we could hear the walking sound from upper floor and the people living in the lower floor can be annoyed by your noise. but it was a good experience for us to know how apartments in Paris are..
5. bathroom: the apartment has 2 rooms and you may share the bathroom, not private when other guests are in the other room.
6. English class: the host is Eglish teacher and the lesson is done in the apartment, so you'd better not wander around the livingroom.
7. Check out fee: other than cleaning fee and deposit, you may pay early check out fee 20 Euros if you check out before 9 am.