* The location is superb, 5 mins stroll from Notre Dame cathedral, 1 min from the metro and 2-3 mins from bustling streets and dozens of restaurants of varying quality
* Very comfortable bed and ace power shower
* Roof terrace offers wonderful views over Paris and they do allow you to go up and take a look without having to buy drinks
* As other reviewers have said, the rooms ARE TINY that you can barely swing a cat
* Very fat pillows which meant that you wake up with a crick in your neck. I know that this is personal taste as I prefer a flatter pillow.
* The tea/coffee left in the room are not topped up every day, meaning that the two sachets of milk lasted one day and after 3 days there was nothing left. Little things like this are what make the difference between an average hotel and a great hotel.
* Had requested a balcony room as our stay was for a special occasion but unfortunately this could not be accommodated.