As everyone else has said, this hotel has a wonderful location right between St. Germain-des-Pres and the Latin Quarter, close to the Seine, Notre Dame, major Metro stations, and not far from Batobus stops. Also right next door is a small grocery, good for fruit, bottled water, and soft drinks. Lots of restaurants, etc. very close by. Short walk to the Louvre and Orsay.
We stayed here for four nights on the third floor…in one of the less expensive rooms (small and no balcony.) As are most Paris hotels, this one is expensive, even for a small room.
Front desk seemed to be short on staff. Some of the staff were very nice and helpful, but on the day we arrived only one lady was at the desk and she did not seem to have the time to answer our questions. (We were asking about sightseeing and directions while waiting for our room.) Perhaps it was just a bad day for her. Others were more helpful during our stay.
Our room was small, but functional. The beds were comfortable, but the bathroom is poorly designed…form over function. Mostly black, creating bad lighting. The shower head comes way out….causing water to go in the bathroom floor. You only get two small bath towels, so there are no extra to mop up the water. Good amenities, including lotion, but they are in strange, long bottles…and hard to get out. No place to put them in the shower. We had a very pleasant housekeeper who greeted us every day, and kept our room quite clean.
This hotel has good elevators, and an ok lobby. There is a small courtyard in the back, but we did not use it. Of course, as all others have said, the rooftop is quite nice, and you get lovely views of Paris and several notable sites.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel Paris
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right in the heart of Paris at the chic Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame close from the iconic Notre Dame cathedral. Neighbouring streets in the Latin Quarter are lined up with bistros and patisseries. Don't forget to explore Le Louvre by crossing le Pont des Arts after a 15mn walk along the banks of river Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Fareportal , Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.