“Good times in Paiko ApartHotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paiko Apart' Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Paiko Apart' Hotel
You added Paiko Apart' Hotel to your Saves list
28 Avenue de Wagram, 75001 Paris, France (Louvre / Place Vendôme)   |
Ranked #25 of 127 Specialty Lodging in Paris
Paris, France
“Good times in Paiko ApartHotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

It was clean. The fully equiped kitchen is very nice. Internet was fast. Tasteful furniture.
All in all a very nice accomondation.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

Hi,

I have good experience in Paiko i stayed 3 weeks, the way receiving on First day. The manager are very helpful she is waiting before we arrive to hotel.
The room is good and the maintenance also very good. They have arranged welcome kit its very nice.. I didn't find any issues while staying in the apartment. She is always ready to help like booking cab and giving the trip advices.. etc...

Finally its good and great exp. Next time if i am travelling to Paris i will ask my Company to book Paiko hotel only.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Rancagua, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Imagine what you'd like of an aparthotel...
Well, Paiko already thought it for you!
From the very moment of booking, you can tell the quality of the hotel and of the service provided. Delphine phoned me personally after booking to answer any questions I may had.
Upon arrival, she was waiting for us, and she was always available to solve our concerns or problems. I had a "problem" finding a good parisian Boulangerie, but Delphine sent me a map with the nearest 8!!!
The apartment is about 30m2, but is big enough for day to day activities and is very well laid out, modern and well lit. The sofa is wide and comfortable (1.60mts wide), very easy to assemble.
It has everything the website promises: Fully equipped kitchenette with microwave, dishwasher (plus detergent), refrigerator, Nespresso coffe maker with plenty of coffee capsules, washing machine (with detergent too), and of course, complete tableware. It also has an LCD TV, wireless internet, iPhone docking station with speaker, safe ... you name it! The bathroom is spacious and you get a set of l'Occitane en Provence products. The apartment door has a safety lock, and the window is wide with double glazing for thermal insulation and soundproofing.
With Delphine and Paiko Aparthotel, we had an unforgettable stay in Paris, and of course ... we are counting the days to go back.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011

I stayed at at a Paiko studio on Avenue Wagram (next to the Arc de Triomphe) for nearly 2 months for business. The studio was brand new and had all mod-cons. Yes, it was 'just' a studio so you have to fold out & fold in the sofabed every day, but that's part of the game. The studio was at the back with a balcony facing a court-yard and an office, so relatively quiet even though the building is on a v busy avenue. The studio itself was well equipped, apart from no space in the kitchen cupboards to store your own food, and no oven (a bit of a disadvantage when you like to cook). Having only two hobs makes the kitchen more kitchenette, so take that into account. Other than that, it's hard to fault the studio - a mishap with the old wooden shutters was dealt with professionally and so was every request I had (laundry rack, clothes hangers etc). The free Wifi is a real boon and so is the digital TV (if you're into French programmes that is). The Paiko people were absolutely lovely, waiting for me late at night when I arrived to do the check in etc. And the free Nespresso coffee is a nice touch too!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Duabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

Dear Mr.Friends
I’m very frequent traveler to Paris and I have been in many hotels and room apartments on there.
But like this place you will never find in Paris , and the people is also very nice and gentle.
So , please don’t hesitate m y friends to go there.
Ashraf Ben Othman

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Many thanks for your sweet words !
It was my pleasure to welcome you in PAÏKO APARTHOTEL and it was so funny to try to meet the challenges you had set ! (Finding tickets for Rolland Garros 3 days ealier ! I had a nice time !) :-)
I do sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Paris, now that I know that you ("finally") love Paris !
Talk to you soon,
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the apartment on Boulevard de la Madeleine in the 9th. The apartment was a studio with a sofa-bed and, while quite small by North American standards, it was well equipped and nicely decorated. In particular, the Nespresso machine and ample supply of coffee capsules was great for a coffee lover. I also have no complaints about the bed after sleeping on it for a week or so, which is far more than I can say about most sofa-beds!

I echo other reviewers comments that Delphine is most helpful and professional. In our case we were moving to Paris and had mail sent to the location inadvertantly, despite our contract not allowing it. Nonetheless, Delphine has been kind enought to collect and forward the few pices of mail that we've received.

The only reason that I have rated this property a four out of five, rather than a five, is that the common areas of the apartment building are rather dark and dated.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your nice review .... despite the fact that you wrote about the mails sent back to you : I told you that this was nothing ! :-)
I do sincerely hope that you feel now comfortable in Paris, in your new apartment !
And most of all, I do hope that you will enjoy your new life in our country. This is a piece of adventure, believe me ! :-)
Give my best regards to your wife,
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

Delphine was super friendly, helpful, and professional. The apartment was clean, furnished, and a bit small due to being a studio -- but I honestly didn't need any more room, as it was temporary corporate housing. Convenient access to metro stations, nearby restaurants, mini grocery store across the street...

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Thanks a lot for your nice review !!
It is always nice to read that our clients enjoyed their short term stay with us.
Finding a new house in Paris is not easy, but it is always more pleasant if you feel comfortable in your temporary accommodation: that's is my goal.
I do sincerely hope that you feel now comfortable in your parisian apartment, ready for new french adventures !
Take care !
Delphine

Been to Paiko Apart' Hotel? Share your experiences!