“Highly Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Le Cheri Bibi

Le Cheri Bibi
15 Rue Andre del Sartre | Montmartre, Paris, France (Montmartre)
01 42 54 88 96
Neighborhood: Montmartre
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Highly Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

An evening after viewing a theatre play in montmarte, we decided to stop in the Cheri Bibi to see what was really happening there
We were highly disappointed - no service at all! I mean litterally waiters were just ignoring us, speaking together, to their friends, and going for a smoke... I am parisian but this is still an unacceptable behavior to me
When we managed to order something, the only thing that they told us was available, it was in a really small portion - come on this is no gastronomy restaurant guys, you have to put a bit more food in there, especially for the price!
Apart from that the furniture is really nice and makes you want inside. But don't be fooled: this is not a friendly nor pleasant place

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Delicious Food & Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Went for a friends birthday party. Such an amazing menu and atmosphere. Worth it if you're looking for some classy eats.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“I Love This Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I first visited this place in March, 2012 when I was visiting friends in Paris, and then again in August when I returned for a month. I probably ate here twice a week. The food is delicious - I've never had anything that didn't make my taste buds happy. Plus the service is awesome. Sometimes they get packed and the servers are running around a bit crazy, but they are never unfriendly, even in the midst of the rush. My favorite dish was a burrata with peppers and a spicy olive oil, but I've had a bunch of other delicious things and the menu changes often. I always make it a point to eat here when I'm in Paris, and have sent all of my friends - both visitors and Parisians - to this place. Yum.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Gold Coast. Australia
“Amazing food, service and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

This little restaurant is a place for the locals. Great atmosphere that makes you feel like a part of a humming city. The food was fantastic, our waitress completely explained all the menu and ensured that we had all we needed. I have heard that Parisians are rude....this place is a major exception to that rule. To top of such a wonderful experience, our waitress booked us a cab, and made sure that we got it at the right price. Locals standing out the front were only to happy to help us also. We were so impressed by this restaurant's atmosphere and service that it made us want to go back. Well worth the walk through the more intense and unromatic part of the city of lights.

Kirkland, WA
“A great meal in Paris”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

We stopped in without a reservation on a weeknight, and although the restaurant was packed they got us right in. The staff were friendly (they offered to translate the menu into English for us - my hubby's tennis shoes must have given us away ;) ) and the food was delicious. I had a penne pasta with truffle and cheese sauce and my husband had the lamb shoulder and mashed potatoes, along with wine. We also had dessert - I had the chocolate mousse and he had the tiramisou - also delicious. If you happen to find yourself near the foot of Sacre Coeur this is a great choice for dinner.

• Visited May 2012