“You're In LV Retail Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Louis Vuitton Paris Champs-Elysees

Louis Vuitton Paris Champs-Elysees
101. Avenue Des Champs-Elysees, 775008 Paris, France (Champs-Élysées)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 426 Shopping in Paris
Type: Shops, Shopping
Pleasanton, California, United States
56 attraction reviews
“You're In LV Retail Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

We didn't have to wait in a line to enter the store! Wow! What a surprise! Especially since I didn't make arrangements to meet a "personal sales associate" prior to arriving in Paris.

The store has every known current style, custom line where you can choose type of leather and specifying colors interior and exterior of the bag, exotic leathers are plentiful. We have visited their private rooms for a personalized customer experience, their featured exhibits on one of the top floors of the building. If you're a LV fan, this is where you want to be.

We were pleasantly surprised to see our personal associate that we met in 2010, Jonathan. He was instrumental in procuring a unique exotic leather bag for us. He immediately recognized us and smoothly transitioned his current customer to another associate to help us. Even though our current purchase was one of LV's basic bags, he still treated us with the same courtesy as if we were purchasing a $$$$$ purse.

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manila, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
“Great savings”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I bought a wallet worth Euro 520 gross of tax refund and about euro 480 net. Price in the our country is Php36,00 or approx euro650. I'm happy with the savings. .. Will certainly come back.

Visited April 2013
16 attraction reviews
“Magnificent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

While dining across the street, this store kept us intrigued so when we finished our meal we decided to enter and look around. It was difficult to find an available associate to assist us, so we decided to look around on our own. That is, until the security personnel informed us we were not handle the merchandise without an associate present. After requesting assistance, we were met by an associate and began our 'official' LV journey. After looking at many items, we made our decision and purchased a beautiful scarf... But that was not the end of our journey. We were offered a seat and a drink as the associate computed the final cost. She also informed us we were eligible for duty-free prices. All we would need to do is recoup our money at the airport. But what she failed to tell us was you will need the following information when trying to recoup the duty-free money (1) the tax refund request, (2) proper ID, (3) the merchandise, and (4) boarding pass on hand. No Goods = No Refund. Overall, a great experience.

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

My wife loves this place and my wallet hates it! The service was excellent as expected, they were really really busy as it was the easter break, but plenty of staff to help. A lot of tourists inside, not really doing anything, just coming in the way.

Visited March 2013
long island, Ny
13 attraction reviews
“great store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I love Louis Vuitton and knew I'd have to go here to buy a purse to add to my collection. we went right before they closed so it wasn't a crazy mob scene or a zoo. it was just nice. it was also a Wednesday night. I imagine if you went like a Saturday it might be nuts. the person that helped us showed me the speedy in every size when I couldn't make up my mind. he even stood there while we discussed it amongst ourselves which one I should get, just patiently waited on us. I'll never forget getting my purse here and I can say my purse is from Paris!

Visited March 2013