“Best way to see the "real" Paris” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 728 Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: "Edu-tainment" Paris walking tours: education + entertainment in small group tours of all major Paris attractions. Join one of our 6 unique tours to see what everyone is raving about: Paris Along the Seine, Tickle Your Tastebuds Food, Time Travel to Montmartre, Jewish History, Secrets of the Night, or Pere Lachaise tours are available to book today!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Connecticut
“Best way to see the "real" Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2010

Everywhere you look in Paris, you see something beautiful. Karen & Lisa's walking tours give you time to let it sink it in and they highlight hidden gems throughout the city that no other tours offer. And you will have fun! How many times have you been on a tour and it's been with people who complain the whole time? Or the tour guide is a drill sergeant? With the sight seekers delight, you'll see some of the coolest parts of the city with groovy, like-minded people.

Brooklyn, New York
“Lots more personality than you'll get from average Paris tour guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2010

This tour is fun and quirky, not just your run-of-the-mill trek past city landmarks. The guide, Lisa, is really joyful, funny, and well-informed about Parisian history and culture (especially "la cuisine" et "la chanson"!). They obviously did their homework to tell you things about life in Paris that I wouldn't have known otherwise. Thanks!

Oneonta, New York
“If you are in Paris, take one of these tours!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2010

Karen's tours are simply the best in the city! My husband and I took 2 of her tours and will definately go on another when we are back in Paris. The tours are full of great facts about architecture, history and culture, and the Parisian lifestyle. This woman knows everything worth knowing about the city. If you want to know Paris from the perspective of a hip and funny artist, then sign up for a tour today. You will be so happy that you did!

Minneapolis, MN
5 attraction reviews
“A highlight of my trip to Paris....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2010

This was my first time in Paris and I looked at many walking tours but chose this one because the owner Karen was so prompt with email communication and actually called me from Paris to really tried to get a feel for what I wanted to do. It was a private walking tour with just her and myself of the Jewish Ghetto and surrounding area. It was the best day and I still talk about it because I enjoyed every minute of it. Karen was fun and informative guide and made it was a very relaxed and low-key day which is the experience that I wanted. I

Karen is very passionate of her adopted home of Paris and I felt like I got a tour that was special and unique as I wanted to go off the beaten path a bit and see the non-touristy areas of Paris. She also was so kind to give many recommendations of restaurants as well for the rest of my stay. If I am in Paris again, which I hope to be someday I would definitely book a tour with her again. It was the most fabulous day filled with so many great memories for me.
day with so many great memories.

Adelaide, Australia
“Interesting and informative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

I really enjoyed walking the streets of Paris with a guide who knew so much about the city and about the history of the areas we explored. I loved it.