“One of the best in Paris” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sgabetti Ristorante Italiano

Sgabetti Ristorante Italiano
13-15 Rue Des Sablons, 75016 Paris, France (Passy)
01 47 04 09 27
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Sgabetti Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #800 of 12,477 restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Passy
Orlando, Florida
“One of the best in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Sgabetti was highly praised in Trip Advisor so we decided to try it and were not disappointed. It is in the Trocadero area, very close to our hotel. We got there at 7PM and there were plenty of tables so we really didn't need reservations. The atmosphere is lovely, the service was wonderful, and the food fantastic. We had a veal dish in a lemon sauce that was fabulous.We found the price very reasonable and would definatley return if we are lucky enough to go to Paris again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
“Value, quality, customer service was the best.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

As an Italian I enjoyed the food customer service was excellent. Don't waste your time trying out all these French cuisine restaurants.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Was better last year”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Could have been an off night, but the food was better last year than it was this time. The service was really excellent - the waiter was the best I've ever had in Paris and almost ever had, ever - and there was nothing bad about the food, but it was just better last year.

Visited October 2012
Rumson, New Jersey
“Authentic Italian Food and Hospitality in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were staying at the Radisson Blue Dokhan and just a few blocks away we found this great restaurant. The staff was very welcoming and since I speak s little italian, they welcomed me to practice my communication skills. I had the veal saltimbocca and my girlfriend had the Penna Norma. Both dishes were excellent.

We started with a Pizza parma which they divided for us when it was delivered. Nice touch! We had a bottle of delicious chianti but I was surprised that the wine list was limited for such a great culinary experience.

I recommend anyone in Paris that is craving great Italian food and hospitality to visit this restaurant. The restaurant is small and romantic...a great getaway from the busy corner cafes in Paris that have too many smokers ruining the air while I am eating.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

We found this restaurant via tripadvisor. Based on the other reviews we had high expectations. And we were not dissapointed. Both the vegetable and the tomato soups were very tasty. The linguini with fruits des mer and the lasagna likewise. The tiramisu (my favorite italian desert) is in my personal top-5 list.