“Excellent neighborhood tour guide” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 729 Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: For the last five years Chris is organising free walks, private tours and visits in order to show you the best of City of Lights. This season you can join his famous Montmartre free tour or/and take one of the following private tours: Marais and the Jewish history, Notre Dame and Sainte Chapelle private visit, The Left bank tour, Paris Landmarks, Night Paris tour. Chris is high educated guide on on his tours you will get stories of the history of Paris and France, architecture, art, politics, every day parisian life.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent neighborhood tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We booked a private 6 hr tour with Chris, for our family, including our 13 yr old daughter and 15 yr old son. We all loved the day -- he provided insights on the neighborhoods and Paris history that we couldn't have learned any other way. He also provided the highlights of Notre Dame and the Louvre -- something our children weren't expecting to enjoy but he brought it all to life. I highly recommend Chris to learn more about Paris from the street level, rather than a tour bus.

Visited August 2013
SciPo, Owner at City Free Tour, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello! Thank you for your review, wow, I am happy to hear that your children liked the tour as well, I know that art is sometimes not the most interesting part for the youngest but I always try to make my tours interesting for all the members of the family. Thank you so much! Kind regards, Chris

“A must do in Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

We were in Paris for 3 days and actually did 3 walking tours with Chris and Tamara. Both made excellent tour guides and were very informative. We had our 6 month old with us as well and they were very accommodative. My fav was the classic, followed by Latin quarter and then the montramarte.

This is very good value and u would highly recommend it to family and friends.

Visited August 2013
SciPo, Manager at City Free Tour, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello! Thank you for your review, we were really happy to have you on all our tours! Of course you were welcome with your lovely child, we love kids and always accept them on our tours, regardless their age. We are glad that you left Paris satisfied! Kind regards from City free tour team: Tamara and Chris
woodlandstx
38 attraction reviews
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I booked a private tour with Chris so I could take the children to Paris for the day during our London vacation while my husband remained behind. Despite our train being late, Chris met us at the train station and proceeded to show us all the sights of Paris in a wonderful way, educating my daughters about the history, art and beauty of the city. He is an extraordinary tour guide and I recommend him very highly; the kids loved him and learned a great deal. Also, it was very nice to have someone meet our train so I never had to worry about the metro, taxis, etc-we were all in Chris' good care from the moment we arrived until we left. I will recommend him to all my friends visiting Paris.

Visited July 2013
SciPo, Owner at City Free Tour, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for you kind words, it was my pleasure walking around Paris with you and your children that I enjoyed very much and I am glad to hear that you all took something with you in a nice memory after the tour. I send you my warm regards! Chris
Hertfordshire
3 attraction reviews
“Monmatre tour with Chris - thoroughly enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Chris was an excellent tour guide, informative and humourous. He speaks good English and maintains everyones attention. We learnt so much more than we expected, things we never would have know without his detail. From the Moulin Rouge, you walk up hill through cobbled roads, ending at Sacre Couer. You will definitely want to tip him well and congratulate him on a job well done.

Visited June 2013
SciPo, Owner at City Free Tour, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello! Thank you so much for a wonderful review, it was my pleasure having you as a guest on my tour! Warm regards, Chris
London, United Kingdom
“Montmarte walking tour with Chris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My mom and I were in Paris and did the Montmarte walking tour with Chris a couple of weeks ago. I've been to Paris a few times previously and I have to say this was the best tour I've been on to date. It was lovely to hear all the interesting facts and stories about Montmarte from a true Parisian. I will recommend the tour to anyone. Thank you Chris, we have a fantastic time.

Visited July 2013
SciPo, Owner at City Free Tour, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hello, I was happy to have you and your mother on my tour and I am really happy that you liked it so I thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it a lot. Thank you! Kind regards, Chris