The hotel is in a good location, just two minutes off the Champs Elysees. However:
1. Rooms are incredibly small.
2. Restaurant is in the basement of the hotel.
3. Most of the rooms are internal and do not overlook the street.
4. The price of the hotel was equivalent to much better options in good locations.
It cannot be rated as a four star hotel, by any means.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a stone’s throw from one of the most beautiful streets in the world and yet in a calm setting you will find the Champs-Elysées Cristal Hotel.An undisturbed location, like a secret treasure, located on Rue Washington, 50meters from the Champs Elysees and which is a new-found area for luxury shopping in a prestigious district. The hotel is ideally located for professional or tourist activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, AvailPro, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cristal Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristal Champs Elysees Hotel Paris