- you are 5mins walk from the Sacre Coeur
-basic room, what you need in Paris given you are not there to sit inside a hotel.
- noise cancelling windows - so quiet
- great transport links
- easy to get to stade de France from gare du nord (10min walk, 5min train)
- relatively rude staff, not normally a problem but woman when we checked in charged €2.50 to hold our bags because we arrived at 12. We were not charged this when we left our bags at checkout.
- not suitable for people with mobility issues (or overweight/obese), the bathroom is tiny with shower being very awkward to get in and out of and toilet being so close up against the wall it's hard to sit down.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Comfort Inn Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.