“Amazing staff and clean rooms!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #42 of 1,794 hotels in Paris
near Phila.
“Amazing staff and clean rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Our first time in Paris was this November 2012 - the staff at GRAMONT WAS THE BEST! From maps to directions to making calls for us in French of course and more... The location is perfect - close to all and in a safe neighborhood for walking around at night. It's off the beaten loud streets of Paris but close enough to walk to the metro (subway) as well! The rooms are small but clean and well equipped. The lobby is decorated wonderfully and cozy with a computer if your fails. I would highly recommend this boutique (where stands for small) hotel to all!
P.S. The Italian restaurant only 2 doors down was very good too.
Cheryl and Family (Phila.)

Room Tip: They are all the same - pretty much - just that the lift (elevator) doesn't reach the top floor.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Gramont, Hotel Manager at Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Guest,
THANK YOU sooooooo much for your lovely review !! It was a pleasure having you and your sweety family in our hotel !! Thank you again for your gifts ! We try to our best for our guests to feel like at home !
We will be very happy to welcome you and your family next time !! Until this time, we wish you all the best for the future !
Warmest regards,

989 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
los angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I wrote an extensive review on the Hotel's main website but all I can say is that the ONLY reason you might consider another hotel in Paris is if you insist on a huge room and are, but extension, independently wealthy! Truly though, amazing staff, Clenand well appointed rooms, walking distance to all the main areas - and just down-right charming.

Look no further.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,
We want to thank you very very much for your sweet message about us ! It was a pleasure for us welcoming you and having you for 3 days (too short !) You were sooo kind and it was a real pleasure for us meeting you !
We would be very happy if next time you will be staying with us ! Until this time, we wish you all the best ! Take care !
Very warm regards from freezing Paris !
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Like many others, I explored many accommodation options before deciding on the Hotel Gramont Opera. Good reviews on Trip Advisor helped me make this important decision and I booked directly with the hotel via its website. Before I had even arrived in France, the communications I received from the hotel were very welcoming, friendly and helpful!

This January and February, I needed to stay in Paris for a total of 15 days divided into three stays of five days. Initially I was going to have to change rooms during my stay due to heavy bookings but Sandra, the Hotel Manager, monitored the bookings and let me know as soon as the opportunity arose to stay in the same room (at less expense to me). She also arranged transport from the airport directly to the hotel prior to my arrival. I felt welcome before I had even left home!

Having flown directly from Melbourne, Australia, the welcome I received at the hotel was wonderful; warm, friendly, understanding and helpful! I couldn't have asked for more.

I stayed in a great single room on the fifth floor facing the street. It had character and charm; a modern room with some exposed beams and respect for the hotel's history. The room was very comfortable, quiet and clean. The individual air conditioning and heating unit was effective, easy to operate and very welcome. I stayed in the middle of winter and was never cold or too hot. I could even open the windows if I wanted. I loved this room.

The staff were exemplary! In particular, I'd like to thank Sandra and Nicci for their wonderful service and good humour. The hotel was like a home away from home. I had a great and very happy experience staying at the Hotel Gramont Opera!

The central location of the hotel is superb. It's within walking distance of major attractions, great shopping, restaurants and the Metro.

The hotel also offers a very good breakfast and an excellent laundry / dry cleaning service.

For a hotel with three stars, I had a five star experience!
I must again thank Sandra, Nicci and the excellent staff for a wonderful stay in Paris.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to say a bi "THANK YOU" for your lovely review about our hotel and about staff !!! We could not be happier after reading you message ! Thank you again ! We had a great time having you and welcoming you ! We always try to do our best for our guests before and during their stay to feel like at home.
We would be extremely happy to welcome you again for your future trip to Paris !! Until this time, we wish you all the best for the future !
Take care !
Warmest regards from Paris !
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

There are so many things we loved about this hotel - the location, the decor, the service. It was all excellent. It's in a great neighborhood with good access to 3 metro stops, nice restaurants around it, good shopping - and if you're up to it, you could walk to alot of the main attractions fairly easily. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Gramont, Hotel Manager at Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very very much for your sweet review about our small hotel !! We had a great time having you with us ! It is a real pleasure to read your message as we try to do our best for our guests to feel like at home !! So thank you again !!
We would be very happy to welcome you in the future ! Until this time, we wish you all the best !
Take care !!
Very warm regards from Paris !
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

This place was fab, clean, and service was great. I really enjoyed myself and can see why its so highyl recommended. definitely looking forward to coming back. I would recommned it to anyone in paris. This place had so much character and yet was clean and comtempory

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We want to thank you very very much for your kind message about our hotel !! It was a pleasure for us having you and welcoming you in Paris !! We were happy to welcome you in our hotel and we would be very happy to welcome you for your next trip in Paris ! Until this time, we wish you all the best for the future !!
Very best regards from Paris !!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was with my husband in Paris last October to visit some friends and to celebrate our 10 years wedding anniversary. After a long reserch we found and finally staied at the Garamont Opera Hotel. The hotel location is great just a few steps form the metro station and close to many attraction. Despite the location, rooms are very quite. We staied in a suite. it was very confortable, cleen and nice. The hotel looked recenty rennovated. The staff was really nice and professional. They offered us a welcome drink because we told them about our anniversary.
Breakfast was delicious. Thank you for the memorable even if short stay!!! We will come back!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
First of all, we would like to thank you soooooo much for your lovely review about us !! It is always a pleasure for us to read that you enjoyed your time with us in Paris especially for this really special event ! We were really happy to welcome your 10th wedding anniversary and we will be very happy to welcome you next !! Until this time, we wish you all the best !!
Very warm regards from Paris !
Anne-Flore, Tatiana, Florent and Benoit - Reception
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here and both times have been fantastic, the staff are brilliant and the location is perfect for any tourist. The room we had the second time is a bit smaller than the first so make sure you ask if you're looking for a big room.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Gramont, Hotel Manager at Hotel Gramont Opera Paris, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind review about us !! It was a pleasure having you twice and helping you !
We would be very happy to welcome you gain for your third time in Paris !! Until this time, we wish you all the best for the future !
Very kind regards from Paris !
Anne Flore, Tatiana, Florent and Benoit - Reception

Been to Hotel Gramont Opera Paris? Share your experiences!