“The Best Hotel In Paris!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #103 of 1,793 hotels in Paris
London, United Kingdom
“The Best Hotel In Paris!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I recently stayed here for one night, with a friend, and we couldn't have asked for a better hotel - in terms of location, comfort and friendliness. The staff here are so attentive, they have a very welcoming demeanor (which is hard to find) and are on hand to make sure you have everything you need.

The hotel lobby is spectacular, and with the location being just a three minute walk to the Arc De Triomphe and Champs Elysees, everything is right on your doorstep. Our room was gorgeous, with two comfortable double beds - and a bathroom kitted out with everything you could possibly need.

The breakfast spread in the morning was delicious!

If I had to be really picky, and fault one thing - I did think the hotel could perhaps offer free Wi-Fi in the rooms (it's already free in the lobby and bar area), as this is a modern amenity and in this day and age, it seems strange to pay for it. However, this is just if I'm being extra picky!

It's a gorgeous, modern and relaxing hotel - which is a breath of fresh air in the busy, bustling (yet amazing) city of Paris!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

823 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
Stafford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you are in the trendy, hip crowd you will love this hotel with it's glass, mirrors, straight lines and good looking furniture thats uncomfortable except the bed of course..... The bed is well sprung and very very comfortable. If you are looking for cosy, romantic and a bit more traditional obviously find something to your taste...We stayed here as it is close to the Arc de Triomphe, all the public transport routes and more or less central. It was clean, fantastic staff and good food and drink but expensive. There is ironboard and iron and thank goodness coffee and tea facilities in the room but if you need a Starbucks its a 2 min walk from the front door to the right. Overall great but I personally prefer romantic,decadent and old Parisian charm.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the front side of the hotel as it looks over the street and fantastic for people watchi...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Castries, St. Lucia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I selected the hotel due to its proximity to the Arc de Triomphe. It seemed like a good value for the amenities and features and I was extremely happy with my choice. The hotel is very clean and modern. I chose a larger room and was very pleased with the size of my room. The breakfast buffet was very good. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful and all spoke perfect English (helpful to those of us whose French is awful). I ended up staying in two rooms as my flight cancelled due to snow. Both rooms were equipped with very nice overhead showerheads but some of the nozzles were blocked because of calcification. I rubbed my thumbs or fingernails over the blocked nozzles and most unclogged. In all, a very minor inconvenience. This was a great place to stay and I will definitely return!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

A lot of hotels in Paris are dated, but the Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe is an exception. This hotel is very modern, and rooms are nicely decorated. The rooms are spacious, and tastefully decorated. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurants, but ordered room service for breakfast, service was quick, and the quality was good.

The hotel is only a few blocks away from the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, and the Metro station, and there are so many nice restaurants and shops. For nearby restaurant, I highly recommend Guy Savoy, but you need to make reservations a few months ahead of time, especially if you want to go there for dinner.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

my partner and I went to Paris to see the last stage of le tour. I had been to Paris 13 times and always stayed in a couple of hotels that I know and trust (I have learned my lesson hard way during my first a couple of visits to Paris that I just cannot venture to some "quaint" "historic" locations any more.). this time we wanted to stay close to arc de triomph. so we tried renaissance for the first time. because one of my regular hotels is renaissance vendome (still my favorite for its location and comfort), I knew i could not go wrong with a renaissance hotel in Paris. and the hotel actually exceeds my expectations. it is newly furnished with very comfortable bed. and service staff were very friendly. because I was a platinum member of Marriott, we got free breakfast which was very good. definitely would go back again.

• Stayed June 2012
Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel was located in a central location, the staff were very professional and friendly. The facilities were good as was the food.. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to travelers. While I was there it snowed and the surrounding area looked mystical..

Room Tip: The gym is on the ground floor, try to get access early in the morning...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for the first few days of our honeymoon. It was our first time in Paris. We had an excellent experience. Before going to Paris, everyone said how poor the customer service was. And we expected to be treated poorly. However, we were pleasantly surprised. The gentleman who checked us in, was very chatty, pleasant, and offered us complimentary wine and fruits in our hotel room (my husband is a platinum member).

The hotel is a short walk to the Arc de Triomphe and there is a Metro Station right there and we basically were able to see all of Paris. It is an excellent location. McDonalds is less than 5 minute walk away (cheap snack if you don't want to spend a lot of money).

The breakfast was by far the highlight of our stay (and the view from our room - you can see the Eiffel Tower). The breakfast offered plenty, plenty of options. Pancakes, all sorts of pastries, sausages, fish, fruit, smoothies (and it was free because of our platinum status).

I would stay here again and again. The rooms are a bit small, but very fancy and nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel? Share your experiences!