“Nice and Modern Hotel with Excellent Location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Hot rate & 15% off dinner
Ranked #84 of 1,795 hotels in Paris
Beijing, China
“Nice and Modern Hotel with Excellent Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

A lot of hotels in Paris are dated, but the Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe is an exception. This hotel is very modern, and rooms are nicely decorated. The rooms are spacious, and tastefully decorated. We didn't eat in the hotel restaurants, but ordered room service for breakfast, service was quick, and the quality was good.

The hotel is only a few blocks away from the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées, and the Metro station, and there are so many nice restaurants and shops. For nearby restaurant, I highly recommend Guy Savoy, but you need to make reservations a few months ahead of time, especially if you want to go there for dinner.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

881 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

my partner and I went to Paris to see the last stage of le tour. I had been to Paris 13 times and always stayed in a couple of hotels that I know and trust (I have learned my lesson hard way during my first a couple of visits to Paris that I just cannot venture to some "quaint" "historic" locations any more.). this time we wanted to stay close to arc de triomph. so we tried renaissance for the first time. because one of my regular hotels is renaissance vendome (still my favorite for its location and comfort), I knew i could not go wrong with a renaissance hotel in Paris. and the hotel actually exceeds my expectations. it is newly furnished with very comfortable bed. and service staff were very friendly. because I was a platinum member of Marriott, we got free breakfast which was very good. definitely would go back again.

• Stayed June 2012
Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The hotel was located in a central location, the staff were very professional and friendly. The facilities were good as was the food.. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to travelers. While I was there it snowed and the surrounding area looked mystical..

Room Tip: The gym is on the ground floor, try to get access early in the morning...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here for the first few days of our honeymoon. It was our first time in Paris. We had an excellent experience. Before going to Paris, everyone said how poor the customer service was. And we expected to be treated poorly. However, we were pleasantly surprised. The gentleman who checked us in, was very chatty, pleasant, and offered us complimentary wine and fruits in our hotel room (my husband is a platinum member).

The hotel is a short walk to the Arc de Triomphe and there is a Metro Station right there and we basically were able to see all of Paris. It is an excellent location. McDonalds is less than 5 minute walk away (cheap snack if you don't want to spend a lot of money).

The breakfast was by far the highlight of our stay (and the view from our room - you can see the Eiffel Tower). The breakfast offered plenty, plenty of options. Pancakes, all sorts of pastries, sausages, fish, fruit, smoothies (and it was free because of our platinum status).

I would stay here again and again. The rooms are a bit small, but very fancy and nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 9 night, and it was very pleasant. The location is great and the service level of the hotel was terrific. The room was good size as well, especially for Paris standards. There was turn down service with a small gift each night as well as a welcome gift from the hotel. We do not have status with Marriott, as we do with another chain, so we were pleasantly surprised. We also had no problem with English as the hotel staff was obviously well trained. Would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Why I will always stay hear?
1. Location is perfect it's very close to Champs Elyse and there is a very nice market just behind the hotel

2. Service is amazing and everybody wants to help you

3. The rate is very very attractive I was afraid that the hotel won't be that luxurious since the rate was lower than other hotel brands I'm used to "Shangrila , W Hotel, Mandarin Oriantal" however it was just as amazing.

4. Paris has very tiny rooms in most of it hotels, the room I had was very spacious with a small balcony and the design makes you feel your in a Junior suite

• Stayed March 2013
Linwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here 19-23 February 2013. I am Marriott Rewards gold - and although there is not an executive lounge - the hotel provided me with complimentary buffet breakfast each morning of my stay at the Makassar restaurant in the hotel - really nice breakfast. I was in Paris for business, and the location of the hotel is excellent - access to metro and plenty of dinner options at night are great. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel? Share your experiences!