Why I will always stay hear?
1. Location is perfect it's very close to Champs Elyse and there is a very nice market just behind the hotel
2. Service is amazing and everybody wants to help you
3. The rate is very very attractive I was afraid that the hotel won't be that luxurious since the rate was lower than other hotel brands I'm used to "Shangrila , W Hotel, Mandarin Oriantal" however it was just as amazing.
4. Paris has very tiny rooms in most of it hotels, the room I had was very spacious with a small balcony and the design makes you feel your in a Junior suite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe designed by Christian de Portzamparc, is just a few steps away from the famous landmark and Champs-Elysées Avenue. A breathtaking contemporary design, this Arc de Triomphe, Paris hotel’s upscale guest rooms and suites are spacious and tastefully decorated and boast the latest in-room technology, including wireless Internet. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing, rejuvenate with a workout in the fitness center. Outstanding among hotels in Arc de Triomphe, Paris, guests can indulge in delightful dining at the Makassar Lounge Restaurant . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.