“Will always stay hear :)” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
15% off
Ranked #94 of 1,793 Hotels in Paris
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
“Will always stay hear :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Why I will always stay hear?
1. Location is perfect it's very close to Champs Elyse and there is a very nice market just behind the hotel

2. Service is amazing and everybody wants to help you

3. The rate is very very attractive I was afraid that the hotel won't be that luxurious since the rate was lower than other hotel brands I'm used to "Shangrila , W Hotel, Mandarin Oriantal" however it was just as amazing.

4. Paris has very tiny rooms in most of it hotels, the room I had was very spacious with a small balcony and the design makes you feel your in a Junior suite

• Stayed March 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Linwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed here 19-23 February 2013. I am Marriott Rewards gold - and although there is not an executive lounge - the hotel provided me with complimentary buffet breakfast each morning of my stay at the Makassar restaurant in the hotel - really nice breakfast. I was in Paris for business, and the location of the hotel is excellent - access to metro and plenty of dinner options at night are great. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Naches, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

March 2 - 7th I stayed once more at this hotel. I was there almost exactly 9 months ago and was shocked at the change, not just with the hotel, but with Paris itself. The hotel is in serious need of repair. I had to change my room twice because the first was next to the stairs and one of the elevators wasn't working, so people were constantly going in and out of the stairwell, which made it nearly impossible to sleep. The next room, we couldn't get the door open. A maid helped us get the door open and once in, we noticed that the door had been broken into before. When we went to leave, I had forgotten something in the room and tried to enter. Once again, the door wouldn't open. I different maid struggled to open the door for us. She couldn't even get her pass key to open the door. After more than a dozen tries, the door finally opened. We changed rooms because we were afraid we wouldn't get the door open again. The next room looked as though the door had been pried open previously, but this time the door did work. The rug had a great number of stains on it and the closet door had stripping that was falling off. This room was on the avenue side on the second floor. About 7am every day we heard the garbage truck. Although this hotel has very friendly and helpful staff, the rooms are run down and need remodeling. We had the daily buffet breakfast and it was as good as I remembered. We also had several drinks at the bar. While it is very expensive, Robert the night bartender was very nice and we enjoyed talking to him. Both of our visits were booked with Marriott rewards points and we are Platinum status so we received upgrades. Still, it was disappointing to see the hotel in such disrepair. For all 6 days of our trip the only elevator working was the one with the bright red light. Very disappointing.

Room Tip: Definitely try to get a room on a higher floor overlooking the courtyard, not the avenue. Rooms by...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
buenos aires
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Upon arrival we were greeted by eager wait staff whom immediately assisted with luggage. At reception, the pleasant "navigator" walked us through our reservation, including a complimentary upgrade to a city view balcony room, despite having booked with Marriott reward points. Our room is on the 7th floor with an incredible view of the financial district, La Defense. The rooms are considerably spacious for a city center hotel, not to mention they impress with how modern and updated the furnishings are. The room is not only clean, but the amenities provided are high in quality (Pecksniff's) and generous in quantity. Finally, our turn down service for the first night included some Italian sweets and a complimentary key ring flash light. More than satisfied with the stay, this is an excellent hotel and I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony if available!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
KL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We extended our stay at paris and decided to move to renaissance for 2 nights. We had 3 family rooms which can accommodate 4 persons. That's one of the best thing about renaissance arc de triomphe.

We had requested for an early check in and they didn't disappoint us. After about 30 mins, our rooms were ready for check in. It's hassle free.

The room is spacious for 4 persons. 2 double bed and nice bathroom. The staff at the reception is helpful and polite. They speak good english. The concierge staff is good at providing recommendation whether is for food or shopping.

The nearest tourist spot to the hotel is the arc de triomphe. It's just a 5 mins walk from the hotel. And about 7 min to the Champs Elysees.

Highly recommended for families.

• Stayed February 2013
jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my husband for 4 nights , it was lovely stay , every thing was smooth and nice , room was clean and big , breakfast was great , location is excellent . I have to comment on how great was the service , as I called the house keeping to complain that the lights in the bathroom r not enough to make my makeup , I really couldn't see what I'm putting on my face , and no mirror in the room ! So I asked 4 a movable mirror or any mirror , they apologizes that don't have any , but I was pleasantly surprised the next day with a very big mirror almost my hight In the room :) , so I was very happy from the hotel service and how the handle guests requests , highly recommended hotel for everybody , couples , families , business .

• Stayed February 2013
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel was an absolute joy to stay in! We left Disneyland Paris hotel (which was dire and grim - see review) and came to stay in this hotel as a surprise exploration of Paris was on the cards. The hotel staff were so polite and helpful and very friendly. The room was absolutely stunning and decoration was of modern design! SO CHIC! The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get up to make my flight!

The location is excellent too. We were only two minutes walk away from the Arc De Triomphe and 5 minutes away from the nearest metro line. The shopping district was also very near which could be a blessing or a financial crisis, so many designers, so much lovely things!!!

I will definitely be returning to this hotel when I re-visit Paris!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel? Share your experiences!