“Best chocolates, so delicate” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Patrick Roger Chocolatier

Patrick Roger Chocolatier
108, Boulevard St Germain, Paris, France (Luxembourg)
+33 1 43 29 38 42
Improve this listing
Ranked #384 of 13,398 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
Neighborhood: Luxembourg
Neighborhood: Luxembourg
Melbourne, Australia
“Best chocolates, so delicate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We had a bag of mixed Easter chocolate shells, eggs etc sold by weight - so delicate! Really good quality chocolate - yum! (See photos)

“Best chocolates I have ever tried!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I am very passionate about chocolate and make it my mission to sample chocolate from the best chocolatiers wherever I visit.
I first tried Patrick Roger's chocolate in St. Germain, Paris and was wowed! On my recent trip to Belgium I tried many chocolatiers to see if I could find better and was very much let down.
I would recommend the chocolate truffles above all else, and they even deliver internationally for most of the year :-)

• Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Do not let the name fool you.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is delicious chocolate with subtle flavors. The chocolate is pricey and can be purchased by the piece instead of by the box. Take note of the chocolate sculpture in the window. It was helpful that the person assisting us spoke English

• Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Patrick Roger is a MOF chocolatier, so needless to say everything in the shop is divine!!!
This is our 2nd trip back to Paris--and it was specifically to buy chocolates here. The first time I didn't buy enough so this time I stocked up and bought a cooler in preparation for hand carrying all the way back to Oz. 400Euros later, I'm back here enjoying my stash, happy as clams!

• Visited March 2014
Thornhill, Canada
“Stands out among others”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

We sampled 7 or 8 chocolates including dark chocolates with jasmine, lemon, lime, basil, peppermint and coffee and found our favourites. The chocolates are fine and delicate and not to be missed by foodies.