We were surprised to find this kind of rather small but comfortable hotel in the center of Paris quite conveniently locate to go shopping and sightseeing.
Rooms are - compared to Paris and French hotels in general - quite spacious with all you need to spend some quiet nights. OK, there is no restaurant and no bar but there are plenty of those available nearby.
Breakfast is served in the cellar and is good with freshly squeezed orange juice (a boiled egg and fruit salad would be welcome).
The only minor negative item relates to the bathroom (equipment not fully up to the standard)
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Madeleine Hotel
- Le Relais Madeleine Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Madeleine Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Relais Madeleine offers 23 rooms (including one Suite). Charm, elegance, refinement and harmony are words that can define the “ambiance” you will find in this house. A few paces away from the Madeleine Church, the Opera and the place de la Concorde, the hotel occupies a charming XIXth century building on the rue Godot de Mauroy that links the place de la Madeleine with the Department Stores. Very near by: the fashion boutiques of the rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the Museums (Pinacothèque, Louvre, Orsay, Orangerie) the Theatres (Edouard VI, Mathurins, Michel, The Olympia) and Gastronomic Paris with its numerous and tempting restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AvailPro, Hotels.com, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Relais Madeleine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.