“weekend” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,424 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
ML
“weekend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

Size of the room and bathroom is not big, but sufficient and well done cleaned. Some things (like door lock, wall plug, shelf in the bath, bath door) were broken. In bed is plastic sheet under the regular one. The only one problem is the noise, the walls are very thin and you can hear all the moves of your neighbours. If you want the hotel only for night because of sightseeing Paris and you get neighbours with all the night crying child......................... Hotel is very simple, staff (except one man) does not speak any other language except French. Price 60 EUR/double/night is ok just because of location. Underground 3 min, Eiffel tower 15 min by bike.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dublin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2008

Hi all,
My fantastic trip supposed to start perfectly but...there is always some "but". I was so Happy and excited about my romantic journey.
I have booked Hotel in the middle of August. I was written to pay since25.09 till 28.09.2008 (1 doulbe)
"Total booking amount: 188.47€
Amount already paid: 35.47€
To pay on arrival: 153.00€ "
By the end of August this Hotel charged my credicard whole amount 153e (so my hotel was already paid for my total stay). When final arrival date become I have called Hotel to inform that I will be late and if they can let me in after midnaight. During conversation I was told that I did not pay for my room, so supprised made a call to bank and confirm my charged creditcard if this is true. I got ref numbers for of transation(hotel paid) and was satisfied. We have been in hotel in very next day( flight was canceled) of course it was not even good condition and staff did not speak english(less then basic).Went to our room which was not ready yet, so we have wait 10 min untill sb clean it. Room was so small, you could not move. Bathroom was realy dirty, I could not even go under the shower without a towel I could stand on.I was not pleased but anyway we did not spend a lot of time over there couse we wanted to do sightseeing. To city centre we had 10 min with metro.Metro was around 15 min from this Hotel. After our 3 days stay was time to come back home. So delighted of Paris "aura" we flight away. Couple days later I noticed that my credit card was charged again. Contacted Bank -was told that this hotel is taking money from me. I went mad, contacted that hotel (no english) turns out they have so huge mess in their compuer and papers that did not even notice they charged me twice. Recepionist told me "I will be charged again couse I did not paid for room " That case is in progres, bank is investigating this, I have send them my emails and invoices. PLEAS BE AWARE OF THIS HOTEL.

Stayed September 2008

Been to Hotel Parc Even? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Parc Even

Address: 14 rue LaForest, 92240 Paris, France
Location: France > Ile-de-France > Paris
Ranked #1,424 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Hotel Class:2 star — Hotel Parc Even 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Parc Even reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hotel Parc Even, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.