This hotel is in a great location. Close to The Gare Lyon station, the metro, and a 30 minute walk to Notra Dame. The Staff was friendly but not very knowledgable about the area. I was told there was no internet cafe in the area but found one 3 blocks away. Was told one night there was nothing open to buy water but found a store 2 blocks away. We asked for a cab 2 hours before hand and only we came to the lobby were we told there were none available and had to make a mad dash to the metro to avoid missing the show we had booked.
The carpet in the room was dirty, the shower drain was VERY slow in draining so we had to keep the showers very short to avoid flooding the floor. The bed was small and uncomfortable. On the positive side the microwave and the small fridge did come in very handy.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Hoteliere Le 300 Hotel Paris
- Residence Hoteliere Le 300 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right in the heart of Paris between the Bastille Place and the Lyon station, “Le 300”, is a Parisian hotel residence of charm offering furnished and equipped studios. Situated between the 1st and the 6th floor with elevator, each studio is very bright thanks to large windows looking out on a quiet street or on the Viaduct of the Arts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, CityZen, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Adagio Access Paris Bastille reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.