“Nice food and reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Pizza Sarno

Pizza Sarno
31, rue de la harpe, 75005 Paris, France (Panthéon)
01 43 29 58 03
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #877 of 13,398 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Neighborhood: Panthéon
Veracruz, Veracruz-Llave, Mexico
“Nice food and reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Working at St Michel, Sarno is a restaurant I often come for lunch. The personnel is always nice and they offer an aperitive to regular visitors.

They have a very affordable menu I recommend at about 11€. Pizzas and Pasti are good also.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

durham
“Cheap and cheerful no nonsense easy for a veggie”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

in the end we didn't have the planned menu we skied off piste and everything was good....gnocci , omelette , frites, puddings. Ended up more expensive than it could have been but that was our choice. Location is good , not too busy a street. Mine host does spend time touting for trade rather than looking after the customers he has but he was good craic.

Visited September 2012
Oak Park, Illinois
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

This restaurant was right across the street from our hotel. The pizzas were good and so were the pastas. The waiters and staff were very friendly and attentive. We had a great time sipping wine and talking with people from all over. It is located on a busy restaurant street so there was wonderful people watching.

Visited July 2012
Casalecchio di Reno, Italy
“I never have Italian food when travelling abroad, but this was worth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We're an Italian family of 4 with 2 boys and we had a great time at Sarno during our fresh stay in Paris.
We had dined out in other places before picking Sarno. My kids are used to ethnic food also because my golden rule as a business traveller is to avoid Italian food when you have the privilege of tasting new things around the world. It's about having a full cultural experience that covers food, too.
However this time I had to change my mind: the food was very good, the staff extremly friendly and my children were in love with both pizza and the grilled pavè (BBQed fillet steak).
I would also mention the shellfish as a great choice, particularly if used as a pizza topping or as a sauce for some spaghetti.
The location is gorgeous, just in a small street close to Boulevard St. Michel a few steps from Notre Dame and the Quartier Latin. It is a very busy area with dozens of eating places (Spanish, traditional French, Asian, Greek, North African, etc.). Due to a very nice weather in Paris during the 9 days of our stay, we ate always outside and enjoyed the lively and coloured crowd strolling down the street. We came back 6 times and we always had a great time. The desserts are also very interesting. Definitely recommended.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Destin, Florida
“Ready for Pizza?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

A little bit tired of the parisian and french cuisine I was longing for some sort of staple, so we ate here. It was comfortable, and the staff was perfectly attentive for pizza place standards. I found them friendly and the pizza, while nothing like I was used to, was good.
Warm place in Feb, now if I could remember the other italian spot just down the alley that stuffed us full of pasta, that was great pasta!!!

Visited February 2012