“A special treat with Marie” 5 of 5 stars

+33 6 67 10 63 15
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Let us lead you on a creative & cultural journey where scents, tastes & displays come together to generate long lasting memories replicable in the comfort of your own home. Many ateliers to choose from: Market Shopping & Cooking, All About Cheese, Pastry Atelier and more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Nicosia, Cyprus
3 attraction reviews
“A special treat with Marie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

My class with Marie was memorable from the start at her colorful local market to the finish - a luscious dessert! I was even able to reproduce her delicious meal at home, to the delight of my friends and family. That is a testament to her ability as a teacher, as I am not the most experienced cook! I can highly recommend this experience. It is a very special treat! Susan M.

Visited January 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“I loved it...Rita B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

i had a lovely time learning from Marie. I am a novice at cooking and it was a very interesting experience for me being an Asian to learn something French. Marie has great patience and made it a fun time for me.I will do it again on my next trip to Paris. Rita B.

Visited September 2013
Hong Kong, China
“amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

A wonderful trip with my husband to Paris to celebrate our 15th anniversary. This was one of my favourite things we did. Small classes, fun and a talented teacher. Somehow we managed to make French duck breast that was both yummy and tender! Will be trying to recreate the magic now that we are home.
we highly recommend to everyone!

Visited December 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“巴黎 - 法国美食之约 - Ms Marie Lacroix ( 玛丽女士)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

如果你到法国, 想要有一个与众不同的法国美食体会,一定要上一堂玛丽女士的烹饪课. 从菜市场到烹饪与品尝, 我体会了非常不同的美食之约。 谢谢你, 我会再回来上你的课。

Holiday in Paris and had a wonderful experience in a authentic French cooking lesson. From the market tour to cooking lesson at home, it was a delightful day and interesting experience. Thanks Marie and we will definitely come back to your lesson again on our next visit to Paris. Cheers !

PS : Marie is a warm, friendly and a talented teacher.

Visited January 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“A beautiful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Looking to go beyond just a visit, Marie offers a true chance to live a French experience.
From the start at the market where selections are made, followed by whole cooking experience with lots of hints and good advise, just in time to enjoy a very special meal at her home. Highly recommend Marie's cooking class, A World in a Pan, a one of a kind beautiful experience that allows you to briefly experience the French life and makes your stay in Paris unforgettable.

Visited December 2013