“Wonderful hotel away from the tourists” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #57 of 1,794 Hotels in Paris
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Wonderful hotel away from the tourists”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights. Located in Montparnasse, a wonderful neighborhood away from all the tourists. Yet full of excellent restaurants and cafes. The Pernety Metro station is a short walk away which will get you to just about anywhere (sometimes requires a quick transfer at Gare Montparnasse).

The gentlemen working the front desk was incredibly friendly, helpful, spoke perfect English, and always had great advice for wherever that days adventure took us. The breakfast in the morning was a good value, serving croissants, cafes, fruit, etc..

When we return to Paris we will stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I know its Paris but seriously expensive for what was an average boutique style hotel!
We enjoyed the location, it was walking distance to an area which we had not stayed before, not too full of tourists but easy access to nice areas and to transport. My partner liked the boutique hotel as he is used to staying in large company run hotels with work, he felt this was more personal. I was disappointed at the cost and value for money, the hotel was clean and tidy but definitely not worth what we paid for it!

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the lift or its an early start!!
Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. The staff is amazingly nice, helpful, and goes above and beyond. They had champagne waiting in our room which was very sweet! The hotel is awesome, a very cool boutique hotel. The room was very clean and the beds/pillows pretty comfortable. The room is not very big, but if you're in Paris I hope you're not sitting in a hotel room. The hotel is just a couple blocks from the Pernety metro stop and it was very accessible to everything. We even went to a couple nice restaurants in the neighborhood.

I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Milan, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Position is fantastic, room very confortable, staff friendly, breakfast fine…to sum up, next time in Paris I will come back to Le Fabe.

Position is fantastic, room very confortable, staff friendly, breakfast fine...to sum up, next time in Paris I will come back to Le Fabe.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Channel Islands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed this time in August with our kids who gave it the thumbs up with their rooms, same perfect service from everyone at Le Fabe in August as our romantic July anniversary stay with no kids
So a big thank you yet again will see you in 2013

Room Tip: Top floor, larger room away from the lift is ideal.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
cork ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in mid november and had a pleasant ,comfortable and uneventful stay,which I think sums up this hotel.Boutique=small,Design=colourful print on the chair and large garish picture in the room and luminous plastic seats in the breakfast area...I don't think!The hotel industry and guests in general have forgotten the concept of service and while the reception staff are efficient with an impressive casual manner,they are only doing what they are paid to do and what we should expect.All that said I would recomend it and would gladly return myself,it is an impeccably clean well managed small hotel in a nice low key residential area only a stones throw from the Pernety Metro and thence a short journey to the very heart of the city.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I stayed here for one night when I was in Paris on business. I'd been to to the City several times before and wanted to stay in a lower key, more real part of Paris. Le Fabe is located in an area that fits the bill. I was happy I stayed here. It's away from the main tourist drag and yet near two metros. You will love the hotel provided your expectations are for a three star hotel. The service is superb. I had dealings with two of the guys on reception and they were incredibly helpful. Breakfast is a highlight; fresh bread, pastries, cold meats - all done to to a really good standard. I don't think I've had a better breakfast in a hotel of this type. The bedroom was decent enough; very clean. It didn't have a drinks making facility which I would have liked, but that's a small gripe. It's also worth pointing out that the hotel is small; 17 rooms but it feels smaller because those rooms are spread over several floors. Some people will love this (I did) and some might not. Anyway, next time in Paris I'll stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Le Fabe Hotel? Share your experiences!