“likef it” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Pain Quotidien

Le Pain Quotidien
2 rue des Petits Carreaux, 75002 Paris, France (Opera / Bourse)
01.42.21.14.50
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
“likef it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

really liked this small bistro/caffee.
been there for breakfast (10€ for a bunch of bread & croissants,coffee & orange juice& all types of marmelade)
the location is really nice,staff is friendly and the food really tasty. i liked to have breakfast there.
a lot of locals have been there too,which is always a good sign...

Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Fantastic brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stumbled upon this fabulous place by accident and is was such a great experience that we went back again during our weekend stay in Paris. The menu is a bit pricy but if you like organic food, freshly baked pastries/croissants and freshly squeezed juices this is the place to be. Both time, we were there it left me with a great feeling and a full stomach and I will definately come back here again next time I am in Paris.

Houston, Texas
“Delicious, organic, and free wi-fi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

I didn't realize that this chain was also in the US, but I was glad to try it once while we were in Paris. Hubby and I ordered a couple of open-faced sandwiches and two cups of tomato soup for our boys (2yo & 4yo). Our sandwiches were very tasty and mine came with a pretty large side salad. Their plates are rather large. The tomato soup was also very good, but our boys were very picky the first couple of days so they didn't finish them. The next morning for breakfast I also picked up some organic apple juice, blueberry compote, and a cafe au lait. All were delicious and I wish I could buy the compote back in the States. The restaurant decor has wooden tables and chairs which add to the organic, made-from-scratch atmosphere.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Hollywood, California
“Quiet music, no smoking, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I know they have these in America but one night I talked my husband into going, we were in Europe for four months, so we went and we were glad we did. We decided on the cheese plate, comes with bread, fruit, quince paste, delicious assortment of cheeses, and a bottle of red wine and a green salad. The dressing is never too heavy. They have wi-fi service, quiet, classical music in the background, and a nice wait-staff. For dessert we decided to share a Carmel tart - you only need one, very rich! Glad we went no smoking inside a refreshing change, I love Paris, nice to see different things, try different restaurants but for one night it was nice to have something simple.

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Hollywood, California
“Clean, quiet, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

A Belgian based restaurant I believe, they have these in Southern California and are very good, clean, smoke free, organic, good variety, nice choice of tea, coffee and wine. We had the cheese plate, and soup, both very tasty and fresh. The desserts, save room for!

• 5 of 5 stars Food