“Pleasant Restaurant near Charles Michels Metro” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
l'Epopee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,781 of 13,870 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Edinburgh
“Pleasant Restaurant near Charles Michels Metro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Good food served by professional waiting staff. They took pride in their service and were happy to recommend dishes from the menu. Good extensive wine list and again, staff were helpful in their recommendations. Great atmosphere and not too expensive. Enjoyed the whole experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bath, United Kingdom
“Good food with friendly service...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by the Concierge at the nearby Novotel, this was a pleasant surprise after a long working day and travel.

Friendly service with well spoken English.

Dishes eaten included Rabbit terrine, fillet of tuna and sea bass. All were very tasty and well presented. A plate of cheese finished things off nicely.....

Cost was around €40 per head excluding drinks.

I'd happily go back....

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London
“Fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Six of us spent a few days in Paris to celebrate my In-laws 40th anniversary and we went to L'Epopee on our second night after reading reviews on here (it was close to our hotel too). I'm so glad we did as both the food and service were great!

This was my second visit to Paris and this was the best meal of both visits. I had black and white pudding to start, which was good! The salmon fillet for main was the best salmon I've had anywhere and the due of creme brûlée was by far the best I've had in Paris, which are of course the best anywhere I've tried the, around the world!!

Would definitely recommend a meal here and if I were back in Paris would make the effort to return here for a meal!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wellington, Ohio
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was a little shocked at some of the reviews for this place. I thought they would all be 5 stars. Our experience was off the charts. I had a shrimp dish that melted in my mouth. It was expensive, but in my opinion, worth it. Only problem was they did not not speak English very well. I would recommend!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Very average”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Very disappointing after receiving good recommendations for this place. Totally average food, cold service and expensive check... I highly recommend the Bistrot Champetre 2 minutes away by foot where we ate much better and for half the price!

• Visited June 2013