“Never eat twice in the same restaurant when on vacation...but” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fellini

Fellini
47,rue de l'Arbre-Sec, 75001 Paris, France (Louvre / Place Vendôme)
01 42 60 90 66
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Louvre / Place Vendôme
San Antonio, Tx
“Never eat twice in the same restaurant when on vacation...but”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Love Paris...love the cozy French bistros and cafes but after several days in the city...wanted something with more room and a nice understated elegance...happened to stop in Fellini's for lunch and had a delightful meal with friendly..courteous service. The carpaccio was more than ample and the lamb chops (plat de jour) with the incredible petit potatoes was very tasty. I enjoyed my experience so much that I brought a friend back for dinner a couple of nights later. We were treated so well and the waiter did not mind talking with us in English. He even suggested a more reasonable bottle of wine which perfectly matched my description of the type of wine I enjoy. Nice touch...a complimentary sampling of chocolate. Will defintely will . be back for the service, the food, convenient location and roominess.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Wonderful ambiance, food, and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband, our adult daughters and I had a wonderful meal at Ristorante Fellini in Paris, France. We were greeted by a very friendly waiter who was trilingual - French, Italian, and English. We tried four different meals and every one was wonderful, including the squid and black ink spaghetti (they gave a napkin bib to prevent stains from the ink). When we were too full to order dessert, they gave us a sampling of some of their desserts gratis. I am not sure I would recommend it for young children unless they were well behaved as this was an very nice restaurant. We would definitely return again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Meriden, Connecticut
“Very Good Italian In Paris”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

A friend recommended Fellini to us a few years ago on a previous trip to Paris but we didn't go. We ate there on this trip and were so glad we did. The staff is very friendly and made us feel welcome. My special of Linquini, Tuna and Olives was amazing. The Tiramasu was the best I have had in a very long time. We will go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greenville, South Carolina
“Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Smaller than it looks on the website but had a downstairs we didn’t go to. We had dinner on Saturday night and they were kind enough to let us in at seven fifteen. The good was the Parmesan cheese they gave us - superb. The buchetta was also good which we shared. And we shared the cheese and spinach ravioli with a creme sauce - exceptional and believe they were made from scratch...something you don’t see much. The entrees were okay but didn’t match the starters. My wife had a veal with lemon, she was satisfied but wasn’t that good on what she gave me. I had sea bass and the fish was good but tasteless and the sides were totally inadequate and hurt the entre..really hurt the experience. After dinner they brought biscotti and dark chocolate squares, both exceptional. The wine was a tad overpriced. Good evening and would had been special if the entrees had held up with all before and after. We left about eight forty-five and the place was still empty. We will go again.... but won’t hurry back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
MInneapolis
“Good Italian close to the Louvre”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

When in Paris eat....Italian, or at least we do when we can't eat one more steak frites or moule. Staying at the Hotel du Louvre and looking for Italian restaurants within easy walking distance happened upon this resto, nice reviews in Trip Advisor, did not disappoint. Waitstaff was attentive and friendly whether you spoke English, French or Italian. The restaurant was busy, Monday night @ 8:30 but staff easily kept up and dinner was well timed.

They have a very nice selection of antipasti and primis not many meats, but what they serve, they do very well. Based on an earlier recommendation in Trip Advisor, my husband ordered the beef with balsamic vinaigrette, I had the veal alla Limone. Both great dishes, but the beef was really spectacular. Went against the "no more steak" refrain but well worth the hypocrisy.

Decor is a little tired as was mentioned with old Fellini movie posters and fake potted palms, but you must look past that and go for the food. Quiet location off the beaten path, will definitely go again the next time we're in Paris.

• Visited April 2013