“Good food served quickly” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #97 of 283 restaurants in Reims
Cuisines: French, Brasserie
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Dining on a budget
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Good food served quickly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Busy, bustling bar atmosphere. Good place to go with friends who like a noisy time. Not good for a romantic meal for two but the food is well cooked and good value. Very informal.

Visited June 2012

60% Recommend
UK
“Great beer but poor food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were after a restaurant for a quick evening meal and having been to this chain elsewhere thought it would be good. However we left very disappointed.

The food is obviously pre-made and just reheated. However they couldn't even do that right, so the food arrived luke warm. The cutlery on the table was dirty, and one of the glasses was also not cleaned properly.

The only saving graces were the beer (which is brewed on site and tastes good) and the service, which was fine.

Maybe go in for a few drinks but don't eat here.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Great beer and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

Great selection of local brews, and good selection of hearty, quality foods. Located on the main shopping plaza, only 15 min walk from the train station. Enjoyable atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Good beer and good burgers make a good bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

There are currently two locations of Les 3 Brasseurs in Reims: one downtown at place d'Erlon, and one located about 7 kilometers west outside of Reims (ZAC Thillois).

Les 3 Brasseurs brew their own beers: a blanche, a blonde, an amber, a brunette, and a brew of the moment. They have a varied menu, and during a visit we had a chance to try three different dishes, which were all very good.

We tried both locations in Reims and we were happy with their consistency.

The first time, at the downtown location, we both had burgers, and my dad had a regional dish they offered called "Gourmet 3 Brasseurs" which included a medley of their specialities. The dessert we tried was the Creole sweet version of Flammekueche, and it was good, but we would recommend to share it because it is quite big.

The second time, at the other location, we both had burgers (again) and my dad had the same "Gourmet 3 Brasseurs". The only difference is that my burger was different a different one, I had "Le Country" this time around, and it was really good, but it's size made it very inconvenient to eat.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Avoid at all costs!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Avoid this place at all costs! I just left this restaurant (13th Nov) without even eating. My wife and I went for dinner after a day in Reims. We ordered different things and my wife's arrived just before mine. I ordered the Assiette gourmand and when it arrived ALL elements were stone cold. Not even luke warm. I returned it to the kitchen and it came back marginally warmer, although some elements of the dish were still stone cold. I asked the waiter to return it to the kitchen a second time who disappeared with the dish only to then return and slam it down on the table in front of me, followed by lecturing me in an aggressive manner on what order I should eat my dish in to stop it 'going' cold. Not even the slightest hint of an apology throughout. I promptly got my jacket and headed to the bar to request to see the manager before leaving without eating. The manager completely ignored me as he processed payment for my wife's meal at the till. As an Englishman living in France I've become accustomed to frosty, and at times rude French service in restaurants, particularly in Paris where I live. However, this was an altogether different level of horrendous customer service. Even if the menu offers reasonable choice at attractive prices, just don't put yourself through it. HORRENDOUS!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere