Having booked this hotel through Booking.com we arrived 15 min before the official reception closing time, to find the place abandoned. Only managed to get in to the building at all because a guest let us in. So we rang the emergency number as displayed on the door to speak to a very rude woman who told us we had no reservation and that in her words, this was a very bad hotel! this despite the fact we had the actual reservation printed in our hands. She could do nothing to help, suggested we e-mailed her the reservation, but she was unable to give us her e-mail address saying it would be on the documents, of course all these has was the Booking.com contact details.
So a call to Booking.com and they confirmed the reservation, and told us to ring the emergency number! Explaining the situation, Booking.com managed to get through to the lady, and low and behold, she managed to find our booking! yet more drama enfolded trying to find the entrance keys to the place, as it turns out they have several safes they could be in, and after about 1 1/2 hours of messing about we finally got in to the room....
The room was ok, nothing special, but adequate for our needs, and the location was pretty quiet, and just a short walk from the centre, bars restaurants etc.
Given the rudeness and lack of service this company offered I would never recommend anyone to use them.
- Also Known As:
- Sejours & Affaires Clairmarais - Reims Hotel
- Sejours & Affaires Clairmarais - Reims Hotel Reims
- Sejours And Affaires Clairmarais - Reims
- Residence Clairmarais Reims
- Residence Clairmarais Hotel Reims
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Sejours & Affaires Clairmarais - Reims reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.