“Fantastic French dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic French dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Let me start by saying this, if you are in a hurry, don't eat here. The restaurant likes its patrons to have a relaxed meal. We opted to sit outside as the weather was perfect.

I ordered the escargots for appetizers and the Beef with foie gras for main course. Got the rose to match the escargots and a rouge for the beef. They have a good selection of wines. We were served a small soup and some bread whilst our food was prepared.

The appetizer was delicious and the presentation was fantastic. Escargots and mushrooms went very well. The main course too was very delicious with the beef cooked tenderly and foie gras as always gets me excited but feeling heavy.

I had no room left for desserts, but they do have some very interesting options there as well.

A wonderful meal, will certainly return if ever in Reims.

“A hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The restaurant is not loud and brash - the exterior is quite sombre in browns, but it is stylish. The interior is friendly and welcoming, as were the staff. My wife and I chose this restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary and it did not let us down. We chose the tasting menu which, unlike some, had a choice of main course and desert, meaning that we both had exactly what we wanted. The food was beautifully presented and cooked to perfection. Service was slick and unobtrusive and the wine prices were reasonable. Will definitely return in the future.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leuven, Belgium
“Fantastic meal, hoping to visit again soon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here (main course and dessert à la carte) and were amazed by the quality of the food and the service. We booked a table in advance, and seeing how full the restaurant was by 8pm, I have to say it was a good decision! All our dishes were amazing and very reasonably priced, we never had to wait too long in-between, and the atmosphere of the place was just lovely - cozy and warm. Would definitely recommend!

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“amazing meal, unbeatable service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We came here for my birthday lunch and was not disappointed. The choice was great, the service unbeatable and the portions were just right (meal sized, not a tiny piece of meat on a plate like some fancy restaurants). We had 3 courses and while the entrée and main were fabulous, the desserts are not to be missed. It can be a little noisy if you're dining outside, but worthwhile to enjoy the sunshine. €110 for 3 courses each, no wine.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“Amazing Meal & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

One of the best meals I have ever had in my life. Wine selections and fish are amazing. Michelin rated, but my meal was not more than 30 euros. Service was fantastic all the way until we left at midnight. Highly recommend.