“The worst restaurant I have ever visited” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Latino Cafe
33 place Drouet d'Erlon, 51100 Reims, France (Centre Erlon-Est)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #228 of 299 Restaurants in Reims
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre Erlon-Est
“The worst restaurant I have ever visited”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I will never come here again. I don't recommend anyone except one who I hate. The dishes are cheaply made but unreasonably expensive. There is a big difference between the picture of the menu and the dish which was placed in front of me. Going to this restaurant is just a waste of time. The service is not comfortable at all. We had to wait for a long time to pay the money for garbage.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“What happens when you cross chili con carne with french onion soupe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is your chance to find out -- it's not pretty but somehow the idea of honest fusion cuisine -- ie an actual fusing due to the attempt to create a foreign cuisine without proper ingredients or proper training -- is somewhat appealing as compared to the many faux fusions that proliferate nowadays. Anyway all of that is a bit too theoretical since the fact of the matter is that the food is really not very good, though not awful. I would suggest stay away from the squidburger and focus on the fajitas. Also have a very long section of mixed drinks a la latino but did not sample these.

Visited August 2013
bedfordshire
“What a really bad time we had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

The waiter we had would not bring us a menu so my grandson went to get two. Then he would not come over to take our order until I waved at him to come. My grandson particularly wanted a dish they were serving. When it came it was soggy bread with a bit of cheese and some slice dtomato- no olives as advertised. When I asked for the bill he ignored me- too busy chatting up his girl friend( I assume).

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good food at a reasonable price in a great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Great choice of food in a good location in the centre of Reims. You can either stop just for drinks or dinner & drinks. Service good throughout. Food was very good.

Visited July 2013
“overpriced, terrible food and service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We had a very disappointing lunch here in june, the service was rude and brought the wrong order for my girlfriend twice and then on the third attempt just scraped the tuna off the vegi option (I get that France is not so easy for vegi's but dont advertise something as being vegetarian and then scrape meat off it). Its no better for the carnivores as the meal I got served was cold and devoid of flavour.

Visited June 2013