We stayed here one night during our Loire Valley trip by car.
This should be a 4 star hotel, but is actually closer to a 3 star hotel. Everything was clean and new, but the room was very small (we stayed at the top floor with the roof taking a big space from the room).
We paid the price of a 4 star hotel and only got 3 star hotel comfort.
The hotel has outdoor setting, but no indoor setting. When we were there it was cold outside and there was absolutely no place for us and our friends to stay for a drink in the hotel - except our very small rooms which got very crowded over two persons inside.
It is not close to city center, so recommended for car trips.
The breakfast was very good.
Conclusion: not good value for money
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.