Perhaps November is the best time to visit the region. The nature is so beautiful that you don't want to leave! The hotel is a very nice place to stay in while visiting the region, sevice is fantastic and all people working there know how to please the guests.
The restaurant has a great atmosphere and the food is good but NOT FANTASTIC to deserve 3 stars! One star is enough for the quality of the food and if you consider quality/price its 13/20.
The wine list is great but very over priced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel belongs to the prestigious Relais & Châteaux network of independent hotels and offers luxurious accommodation in delightful surroundings.Relais Bernard Loiseau features 32 spacious and luxurious rooms and suites, a library room with a chimney for quiet and peaceful evenings in the wintertime, a billiard room with French billiard, an outdoor swimming pool and a spa in order to make your stay as relaxing as possible.Enjoy the hotel’s privileged location to discover a region with a tremendous cultural and culinary heritage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Relais Bernard Loiseau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Hotel Saulieu
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Saulieu, France - Cote D'Or