This hotel is very central, but nothing special. It is a little old fashioned, and needs a relift. The sheets were not spotless, the carpet in my room was marked. I paid 90€ for 1 night, and 10€ for the garage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the town center,close to the pedestrian streets and their quality shops, 20 mins walk from the Royal monastery of Brou, the BEST WESTERN Hotel de France welcomes you in its Belle Epoque style boutique hotel.We have 44 spacious rooms equipped with every possible modern comfort (air conditioning, complimentary Wi-Fi), a bar and a terrace overlooking Place Bernard. The brasserie Place Bernard, next to the hotel and managed by Georges Blanc, serves a traditional catering, revisited following the seasons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel de France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western De France
- Best Western Bourg-En-Bresse
- Bourg-En-Bresse Best Western