Le Cedre was very welcoming and helpful during and before our stay. The attached restaurant is outstanding. Having a drink after dinner in the hotel lounge with a roaring fire is hard to beat. Room was big enough, bathroom was very nice. The hotel border the city center of Beaune which was perfect for us. There was easy access to the center without the parking and driving hassles of the center. No problem walking to any location in the center - maximum of 12 minutes. Only beef was that the hotel claimed to have a sauna which turned out to be a third party 150 yards down the street.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Beaune
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel Beaune
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Beaune, opposite the ramparts and 5 minutes walking distance from the Hospices de Beaune, Hostellerie Le Cedre is the ideal place to discover the area.Beautiful, shaded terraces in the heart of gardens full of 100-year old trees where you can enjoy the summer season and a comfortable lounge bar with a fireplace to warm yourself when winter has arrived.Le Cedre offers you 40 rooms perfect for dreaming and relaxing. Each one is different with its own personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Splendia, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hostellerie Le Cedre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.