A warm welcome at reception, and everything very well explained, wifi passwords given and directions to our room. The night we stayed was exceptionally cold, but the room was very comfortable and very cosy. Very clean, fresh bedding and lovely soft towels in the bathroom. All in all a very pleasant stay and a breakfast with plenty of choices. Friendly staff and a good overnight rate - will definitely stay again.
Very central location just inside city walls, bars, restaurants and the quayside all within a few minutes walk. Parking available on the quay which is free overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel sits in 1680 landmark; Napoleon III architecture; plaster ceiling reliefs; cove moldings & period reproduction furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel France et Chateaubriand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- France Et Chateaubriand Hotel
- France Et Chateaubriand Saint Malo