We arrived on a Sat night in Feb at 6pm and were offered a nice room overlooking the sea at a reasonable rate. The room must have been refurbished quite recently as the decor was modern and everything looked pretty new. The bathroom was lovely and the beds new, with quality bedding. There were spare blankets and pillows, but we did not need them as the room was warm enough. In fact, we turned it right down. Our room overlooked the ramparts with the sea beyond. We paid for breakfast in the morning, only because it was raining so heavily that there was little else to do. We were glad we did, as it was lovely, served in a beautiful room. We went to look at the restaurant and wished we had thought of having dinner there, as it has a panoramic view over St Malo and looked really pleasant. Next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel sits in 1680 landmark; Napoleon III architecture; plaster ceiling reliefs; cove moldings & period reproduction furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel France et Chateaubriand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- France Et Chateaubriand Hotel
- France Et Chateaubriand Saint Malo